How to make a collider

When i make a model with mesh collider(The mesh it self) All the highlight and attachment node are gone.I then make a model with lowpoly version as a collider and in the mesh collider section i choose the lowpoly version and it fliped wrong i try to rotate but it is always wrong.when i manage to flip it right in the game the part is't in the editor PLS HELP

The highlight missing tells me the collider isn't working but why the attach nodes would disappear - I have no idea.

Three things to check:

1) Mesh colliders have a maximum size - 255 triangles I think. If needed you can have multiple colliders. Generally the collider will be a simplified version of the model - for example a 24 sided fuel tank typically has a 12 sided collider. And if you can use a collider primitive (box, sphere or capsule) it's even better.

2) Colliders also need to be convex - in Unity there is a checkbox in the mesh collider object you need to check.

3) Though I don't think this is your problem (both the model and collider would be rotated) when Blender exports a model using the Collada exporter the model will be rotated 90 degrees when imported to Unity - I don't know if other formats do the same.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.