KSPTV's Developer live-stream on July 22nd

SQUAD

5 hours ago, KerballingSmasher said:

Me too, but if we can't poke the writers, we shouldn't poke the devs either!

...right, @adsii1970?

That's a fair enough comment and I feel admonished.  It may be that they feel nothing is wrong and we can wait till 1.11, in which case I can move on with my life with 1.9.1 :)

I got the stream time wrong and was ready my time at 6am... 3 hours too early! Looking forward to it.

Weird, its unlistenable for me.  The advertisement on twitch beforehand was clear as a bell, but there is so much scratchiness whenever someone talks in the stream I can't bear to listen.  Oh well!

8 minutes ago, klesh said:

Weird, its unlistenable for me.  The advertisement on twitch beforehand was clear as a bell, but there is so much scratchiness whenever someone talks in the stream I can't bear to listen.  Oh well!

So I just tried the replay and was getting the same garbled clicking on the audio.

Then I noticed that the speed control was glitching back-and-forth between 1x and 1.25x playback speed for some reason. Selecting 1x playback speed in the twitch settings fixed the problem.

12 hours ago, HvP said:

So I just tried the replay and was getting the same garbled clicking on the audio.

Then I noticed that the speed control was glitching back-and-forth between 1x and 1.25x playback speed for some reason. Selecting 1x playback speed in the twitch settings fixed the problem.

Oh, interesting.  The playback seems to be just fine for me.  I'll keep my eye on the playback speed if it starts to get scratchy.  I'll watch it now.