Jump to content

[1.10-1.11, 1.12 (ALPHA)] Kopernicus Expansion Continued-er


Vabien
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Vabien said:

Sooooo, the configs on their end are borked. @ZaffreYou need to change Wormhole/Partner in the .cfg to be the name of the body in the .cfg, not the display name. So BaldursGate and DeepwaterGate instead.

Oh, it works!!! Thanks for the help, and your doing great stuff for reviving Kopernicus extensions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vabien said:

Sooooo, the configs on their end are borked. @ZaffreYou need to change Wormhole/Partner in the .cfg to be the name of the body in the .cfg, not the display name. So BaldursGate and DeepwaterGate instead.

:0.0: Oh my bloody gosh... sigh I cannot believe I screwed that up. I had changed their internal names to be more proper but left their old internal names on the destination... Thank you for pointing this out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Zaffre said:

:0.0: Oh my bloody gosh... sigh I cannot believe I screwed that up. I had changed their internal names to be more proper but left their old internal names on the destination... Thank you for pointing this out.

Hey no problem you're doing way more than I ever could. Your planet pack is the best one I've played yet. keep up the amazing work:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for keeping it updated! 

I got an issue with emissiveFX. When I use a greyscale map for emissiveMap, the whole planet is glowing uniformly. Could you help me figure out whether it is my fault for this problem? Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jason Kerman said:

Thank you so much for keeping it updated! 

I got an issue with emissiveFX. When I use a greyscale map for emissiveMap, the whole planet is glowing uniformly. Could you help me figure out whether it is my fault for this problem? Thanks!

Sure! I'll take a look at the example eve config from an old version.
 

49 minutes ago, Apollo 13 said:

Is it possible to add the shaders from Singularity and add it to wormholes? 

 

It is possible, but due to licensing and such, it's planet pack dependent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Jason Kerman said:

Thank you so much for keeping it updated! 

I got an issue with emissiveFX. When I use a greyscale map for emissiveMap, the whole planet is glowing uniformly. Could you help me figure out whether it is my fault for this problem? Thanks!

Looks like it works for me, but my map uses alpha instead of black to white. Maybe that's the issue?

Speaking of stuff working, looks like 1.12 works fine! I'll update the title to reflect the change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Vabien said:

Looks like it works for me, but my map uses alpha instead of black to white. Maybe that's the issue?

Speaking of stuff working, looks like 1.12 works fine! I'll update the title to reflect the change.

It works. Thank you for your help!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...