I need some help getting started

Welcome to the forum @Iskra Valentina Kusnetzov. You can upload your mod to ckan, github curseforge or any other code repository and then create a post in the add-on releases area of the forum. The forum has requirements if you intend to publish a mod (including selecting a licence and a link to the source code if your mod contains a .dll) so please read through this post carefully before posting:

Just to elaborate, perhaps pointlessly:  The whole idea of the rule that .dll addons have to be open source is for two reasons.

First for security, as nobody right in their head would write malware and make the code public for all to see, so it kinda prevents that.

But second, and perhaps most important of all:  So that every single mod that comes out can be in itself an example and learning opportunity for other mod makers. Being able to see how any mod works and how it was done has been key to making KSP one of the most mod-friendly games ever.

So that's why we have the open-source rule. It's proved quite a good one, as far as rules go.

I say "we" because I was a moderator back when this first came up - Haven't been one in a while though, got too much stuff going on for it...

Cheers!

Edited by Moach