Rover Wheel Sounds Revived

MAFman

5 minutes ago, Motokid600 said:

Nice! Was just looking for this. Thank you for doing this. Where is the download exactly? The releases tab in your link takes me to a 2016 version.

The DLL appears to be in the main repo file itself, but for some reason not packaged in the release zip.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, JonnyOThan said:

Oops, I just did this myself before finding this one...But you don't seem to have a full release built, are you planning on keeping this updated?

I think I can do that, since I have a whole bunch of time on my hands.

13 minutes ago, The Tenth Avenger said:

Would anyone pls dumb it down for me and tell me which file should I download from the gh page and put in my GameData folder?

Is it the WheelSounds.dll?

Yes, just replace the WheelSounds.dll you have with the new one.

• 1 month later...

hey-o. So I was stoked to find this mod up and running, but am having a touch time getting it to work.  I'm on current KSP version with both DLCs...

I downloaded it from github and installed in: Kerbal Space Program\GameData\WheelSounds.
Then i made a small rover with 4 RoveMax Modes S2 wheels.

However as I drive around there are no wheel sounds, just the regular ambient space sounds. Is there something else I need to do to get it to work? Thanks!

kerbal.jpg

On 10/23/2020 at 3:07 PM, dresoccer4 said:

hey-o. So I was stoked to find this mod up and running, but am having a touch time getting it to work.  I'm on current KSP version with both DLCs...

I downloaded it from github and installed in: Kerbal Space Program\GameData\WheelSounds.
Then i made a small rover with 4 RoveMax Modes S2 wheels.

However as I drive around there are no wheel sounds, just the regular ambient space sounds. Is there something else I need to do to get it to work? Thanks!

kerbal.jpg

bump. anyone experiencing this?

it does seem to work on Kerbin. but most usage of rovers are in space so wondering how to add that?

On 10/25/2020 at 9:14 PM, dresoccer4 said:

bump. anyone experiencing this?

it does seem to work on Kerbin. but most usage of rovers are in space so wondering how to add that?

Did you add these patches? the last one is what you want

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.