Poll on Multi-Window support

PLEASE READ THE ORIGINAL POST BEFORE VOTING TO MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE TOPIC BEING VOTED ON  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want for the game to have multi-window support (As it is described in the original post)

• Yes
    • No
    • No opinion
  2. 2. Would you use the feature described above if it were included in the game?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. If yes to question 1, would including this feature be worth any delay in the release of KSP 2 to you? If yes, how long?

• No, if it causes delays don't include it in launch, and add it later in a paid update that I'm willing to pay for.
    • No, if it causes delays don't include it in launch. Add it later if it can be done in a free update.
    • No, if it causes delays just forget about it. I want multi window support but only if it can be put into the initial release without causing any delay.
    • Yes, 2 weeks
    • Yes, a month
    • Yes, 3 months
    • Yes, longer than 3 months
    • Answered "No" or "No opinion" on question 1

3 hours ago, MechBFP said:

I mean quite literally a windows style. Like Windows the operating system. You know WINDOWS like in the title of this thread and what you are talking about. The exact thing I already said 3 times now. 
I honestly don’t think I can be anymore clear about this.

What style does that appear as when you are playing the game in full screen? What is it about the style that you don't like? Are you simply stating you don't like windows? You are being incredibly vague.

7 minutes ago, mcwaffles2003 said:

What style does that appear as when you are playing the game in full screen? What is it about the style that you don't like? Are you simply stating you don't like windows? You are being incredibly vague.

Basically I don't want KSP to turn into something like this:

FloatingWindows.jpg

53 minutes ago, MechBFP said:

Basically I don't want KSP to turn into something like this:

FloatingWindows.jpg

Thank you, wow.... Now I understand what you are saying.

That would be the "windowed mode" I spoke of a while back

On 7/27/2020 at 4:57 PM, mcwaffles2003 said:

@MechBFP

I think you are talking about "windowed mode" as opposed to full screen, that is not what is being discussed. Multi-window support is the thing that would allow 

Multi-monitor support would only imply stretching one window across multiple monitors which would not allow customization of multiple windows of configurable data (map window, ship window, data table window). Also SimAnt was awesome, ant lions were terrifying to me as a 5 year old though. 

In other words. Imagine all those windows each getting their own full screen in a multi-screen display setup. Now as it has been put forward in this poll, having all the windows would still be allowed on a single monitor (as you have shown) but you would not be stuck to that but merely have it as an option as some people may want to divide one monitor into 4 by having each window take their own quadrant of the screen or something like that.

Also, I'd like to point out the irony of the picture you've given being Mac OS despite referencing windows before.

Edited by mcwaffles2003