Accidentally deleted ksp_x64 file

It should be easy to fix. You can keep your saves, settings, and won't need to reinstall mods.

Playing on Windows? Check the recycle bin to undelete the file.

Do you have backups, or do you have multiple KSP folders (such as for testing different mods)? You can copy that file between folders as long as it's the correct KSP version.

Purchased KSP via Steam? If yes, make a copy of your entire KSP folder because a reinstall might erase settings, then reinstall KSP to get the file (use Steam "beta" function to get versions earlier than 1.10). After installation copy just the 1 missing file to the copied folder, and play from that new folder.

Thanks! 

I re-installed ksp at this point, so all that’s left is to re-download mods. But for some reason, I can’t fit the screen resolution or something, so everything appears really large, but if it’s any smaller it doesn’t fit the borders of the screen. I’m using ckan, but that’s showing it’s own problems. I better try to find a ckan support thread.

Edited by Lewie

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.