The Beet Farm

JimTheBeet

The Beet Farm

Hello and welcome to The Beet Farm, my depository for all the junk I end up making!

Shout out to @Triop's thread, Triop's Adventures, which inspired me to create this thread.

Up first: The KSS Humboldt, an air-deployed submarine - somewhat lacking in functionality or purpose. If I feel particularly tech savvy, I may even include a craft file! Who knows?

Coming as soon as I figure out how to post pictures.

Hello There JimTheBeet!:)

On 7/31/2020 at 11:33 AM, JimTheBeet said:

Coming as soon as I figure out how to post pictures.

To upload your Pictures,you may want to read this now.(you'll Need a Imgur Account)

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/175283-tutorial-how-to-link-successfully-to-images-on-imgur/

not only imgur,you can also upload in another Platforms!:wink:(i don't Know how to upload on other Platforms:()

-Kane Kerman-a(not so)Expert on how to fake a Jool Landing Video.(uhhhh)

Imgbb.com is very nice. It's like imgur, but doesn't need your phone number or show adds. It also has simple up which is a good thing. Another good thing about it that the ui works on mobile which cannot be said for Google drive.

59 minutes ago, catloaf said:

Imgbb.com is very nice. It's like imgur, but doesn't need your phone number or show adds. It also has simple up which is a good thing. Another good thing about it that the ui works on mobile which cannot be said for Google drive.

IMGBB.COM DOESN'T NEED A PHONE?!??!

GREAT...GREAT FOR ME AND EVERYONE...(Who don't have a phone)

(sorry for overposting in your thread,jimthebeet)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.