Puf KSP 2 planet discussion thread (Name "The eyeball planet" from KSP2 "LARK")

26 minutes ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

No NO NOOOOO!!!!!! now that cannot be unseen. Now whenever I see the planet I will think just that.

My work here is done.

<Mike drop>

1 hour ago, Gargamel said:

And now there will be the Mike and Ike Challenge.   Land a lander on both Mike and Ike. 

I was actually this close to making a badge for it but I don't think I can find a good picture of mike and ikes!

6 hours ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is mike-and-ike-challenge.jpg

Official Rules:

Easy: You must be able to at least eat a whole box of mike and ikes will discussing about why KSP 2 Developers wanted to name the eyeball planet Puf

Medium: You must be able to do all the pre-requirements and land on Ike while in the process

Hard: You must be able to do all the pre-requirements and Record a youtube video rant about why  KSP 2 Developers wanted to name the eyeball planet Puf seperately from the Easy requirements with another box

Pretty-Hard (according to common sense): Convince the developers to grab a pre copy and land on Puf while doing the pre-requirements

I am thinking it's easiest to try Medium

Edited by Guest

I must say, while the ksp2 planets are AMAZING and I cannot wait to check ‘em out, I’m not really sure if their names fit in with the other planets.

ehh, I’m sure we’ll adopt those names in time.

21 hours ago, Superfluous J said:

Is there any actual evidence that the world's name is Puf?

I am still trying to find that too. While I do trust @ShadowZone's word, I would like to have an official confirmation or for Shadow Zone to explain where he got the name.

In all honesty ShadowZone has contacts with the developers so I think if he says the name is Puf than it's Puf.

Edited by Guest