Admin Building Helipad

XLjedi

Hi, XLjedi! I do. Are you sure that the "H" was there? But I have a problem itstalling your crafts from kerbalx hangar. The game notifies about unknown details. Could you tell me why, please? They're so good. :D

Edited by Clay Kerman

My helipad looks like this right now...  for some reason?

AdminHelipad.png

As for my craft, which one gives the unknown details message? ...and what version of the game are you running?

I only recently updated my two helos for the latest 1.10.1 version.  The aerodynamics must've been tweaked a bit for 1.10.1.  I was getting a slight roll to the left on my smaller helo that I had to counter with a bit of elevator trim, and the top speed seems to have improved by 5 m/s.  Could be the higher speed caused roll to become evident that I didn't see previously.

Edited by XLjedi

Naaah. I've got the "H".

3 minutes ago, XLjedi said:

Моя вертолетная площадка сейчас выглядит так ... по какой-то причине?

AdminHelipad.png

Что касается моего ремесла, которое дает сообщение о неизвестных деталях? 

Я только недавно обновил свои два helos для последней версии 1.10.1. Аэродинамика, должно быть, была немного подправлена для 1.10.1. На моем меньшем вертолете я получал небольшой крен влево, который мне приходилось преодолевать с помощью немного лифта, и максимальная скорость, кажется, улучшилась на 5 м / с. Может быть, из-за более высокой скорости бросок стал очевидным, чего я раньше не видел.

Interesting... Ok, I'll check the crafts, thank you!

Which vessel is it?  ...all of them?

I think in one of the updates they adjusted a docking node or something and I may still have access to the old part name, but if you only installed recently you may not have the older version of the part.  I will go thru and see if I can locate which craft might have the deprecated ports.  ...but if there is one you'd like me to look at first, let me know.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.