I Can't Hire More Kerbals!

Hello! So I Was Building My Rocket, So I Saw I Dont Have Kerbals Left So As Usual I Go To The Astronaut Complex I See Kerbals

I Try To Press The Hire Button But Does Nothing, I Have mods Installed But I Dont Think Its The Mods Fault.

2020-08-06-1.png

You Can Check My Mods By The Mod List Link In My Signature.

August 09.2020 - Still No Answer, And Can't Hire Kerbals, All Answers Dont Work.

August 12.2020 - Answer Found By @kpdavatar

On 8/12/2020 at 5:09 AM, kpdavatar said:

If you can't hire, can you create a Kerbal?

LEFT ALT + F12  Kerbal create

I Might Close This Thread Soon.

October 27 - I found another answer, i can use TRP To overwrite the stock one and now it works.

Edited by miguelsgamingch
Answer Found

In a test career, the text to the top left of the kerbal list reads "Next hire: [funds symbol] [non-zero number]", which is different in your image.

At first glance, nothing in your mod list stands out. Do any of them modify funds or the astronaut complex? (Or is this just a different english dictionary?)

Edited by HansAcker

10 hours ago, HansAcker said:

In a test career, the text to the top left of the kerbal list reads "Next hire: [funds symbol] [non-zero number]", which is different in your image.

At first glance, nothing in your mod list stands out. Do any of them modify funds or the astronaut complex? (Or is this just a different english dictionary?)

I Did Not Modify The Funds Or Astronaut Complex, I Dont even know how.

4 hours ago, kpdavatar said:

In Career Mode you may need to UPGRADE Astronaut Complex to hire more Kerbals.

Im Playing This On Sandbox Mode, Sorry. And Also This Might Come In Handy But:

I Have Allot Of Space Station Orbiting Kerbin, With Kerbals With Them.

8 hours ago, miguelsgamingch said:

Im Playing This On Sandbox Mode,

But, but, ... uhh. Which version? I looked at the Astronaut Complex in all game modes in 1.10.1 (english). In sandbox and science modes, there are no funds displayed and no limits on active Kerbals in sandbox. This looks more like a weird cross between game modes ;)

Any exceptions in the log?

9 minutes ago, HansAcker said:

But, but, ... uhh. Which version? I looked at the Astronaut Complex in all game modes in 1.10.1 (english). In sandbox and science modes, there are no funds displayed and no limits on active Kerbals in sandbox. This looks more like a weird cross between game modes ;)

Any exceptions in the log?

I Have Played This On 1.10.1, The same

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.