how to install KSP mods in MacBook Air

WF Zergon

Hello There! Welcome The KSP Forum Community, Thanks For Your Post

I Gladly Can Help You But, I Wish This Works Cause I Dont Use MacOS Rather I Use Windows.

You Can Do It In 2 Ways

1. Use CKAN

2.Download Manually

So Lets Start With 1.

CKAN is a metadata repository and associated tools to allow you to find, install, and manage mods for Kerbal Space Program.

Basically Its A App That Allows You To Download Mods Automatically For KSP

Since Youre In MacOS, Read This Instruction On How To Install In MacOS:https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/CKAN/wiki/Installing-CKAN-on-macOS

Now The Second Way Is Downloading Them Manually.

Well This Is Kind Of Hard.. And Im Tired Of Typing

So Here:https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-install-kerbal-space-program-mods-4767496#:~:text=Locate your KSP folder on,folder to the GameData folder.

Unfortunately, removing 32 bit support in the most recent macOS releases means the CKAN GUI is no longer functional. The reasons behind that are a little byzantine, but there it is.

If you're running High Sierra (10.13) or older, CKAN will launch and run normally. But in Catalina or later you're restricted to command-line or consoleui use. The consoleui works for most things, but requires a little bit of familiarity with using Terminal, and is just outright a little bit strange if you're not used to this style of app.

To run CKAN in consoleui mode on macOS, download the CKAN.dmg installer, open it, and drag the CKAN app in to your Applications folder as normal. Then run Terminal, and in the terminal window, type

/Applications/CKAN.app/Contents/MacOS/CKAN consoleui

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.