help with breaking ground

so i installed breaking ground expansion forever ago and i installed the space shuttle system mod but it wont work it gets stucked on verifying expansion breaking ground and i think i got a fix but i want you guys to see if it will work so my fix is to breaking ground onto my desktop and if it still dosent work move it back in but im to scared so i need yall to test it okay?

Edited by Kerbal enginner bird boi
wait nvm do yall atleast know a way without removing mods

Can you please use a normal font? I find that calligraphic one really hard to read especially on a small screen.

If the game stops loading at ‘verifying expansion’ then that usually means some kind of exception has occurred and the game will stop at that point- it is almost never due to the expansion! Check the log files, either KSP.txt in the KSP directory itself, or (on windows) in C:/users/your user/AppData/LocalLow/Squad/Kerbal Space Program/Player.txt (or Player.log), upload them to a file sharing site then post the links here so someone can take a look at them.

It would also help to know your KSP version and what mods you have installed. Specifically, any mods that you just added, as these are likely to be causing the problem either directly or by breaking another mod you were already using.

On 8/10/2020 at 5:07 AM, jimmymcgoochie said:

Can you please use a normal font? I find that calligraphic one really hard to read especially on a small screen.

If the game stops loading at ‘verifying expansion’ then that usually means some kind of exception has occurred and the game will stop at that point- it is almost never due to the expansion! Check the log files, either KSP.txt in the KSP directory itself, or (on windows) in C:/users/your user/AppData/LocalLow/Squad/Kerbal Space Program/Player.txt (or Player.log), upload them to a file sharing site then post the links here so someone can take a look at them.

It would also help to know your KSP version and what mods you have installed. Specifically, any mods that you just added, as these are likely to be causing the problem either directly or by breaking another mod you were already using.

sorry about the font i was either using1.10 or 1.8.0 but i was trying to get it to work without haveing to change versions but i fixed it by switching to 1.2.2 i just want a fix on other versions

There’s a good chance that the mod you’re trying to use isn’t compatible with KSP version 1.8 or later- 1.8 included a big Unity upgrade so most mods with .dll extensions in them needed to be redone to keep working. Check if there’s a newer version of that mod, or find another newer one that does the same thing; there are several different mods for space shuttles and that work in the newer versions of KSP.

On 8/18/2020 at 11:26 AM, jimmymcgoochie said:

There’s a good chance that the mod you’re trying to use isn’t compatible with KSP version 1.8 or later- 1.8 included a big Unity upgrade so most mods with .dll extensions in them needed to be redone to keep working. Check if there’s a newer version of that mod, or find another newer one that does the same thing; there are several different mods for space shuttles and that work in the newer versions of KSP.

i cant find a newer one

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Cattette said:

One solution is to update it youself. Just make sure that the license allows for independent forks if you cant contact the author. 

i use steam it lets to also i cant update it one mod is gurrenteed to break the game space shuttle system will make it get stuck on verifying breaking ground if i  update it

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.