CURRENTLY ABANDONED [1.9.x-1.10.x][0.5] Japris Stellar Neighborhood [12/30/20]

DunaManiac

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Maple Kerman said:

I also find Magna a bit odd, being monochrome and all, but it is nevertheless quite unique.

Yep. It's monochrome due to it's high helium and carbon monoxide content in it's atmosphere. Maybe not the best, but I get points for originality, right?

Spoiler

Also, if someone has already made a monochrome gas giant, my apologies.

Parva is also reminiscent of Jupiter, which is because I used a cross-section of jupiter as my input image. 

6 minutes ago, Maple Kerman said:

I definitely think that the first texture for Rhark is the better one.

I would agree with that assesment. That's what happens when you have a high number of bands and a high number vortices input into the program.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It's been many months since the last update, and I've decided I will be permanently abandoning this mod. Someday I may come back to this, but I want to spend more time on other unspecified modding projects, and this ended up as a thorn in the side for me.

As such, this mod will not be updated within the foreseeable future, and the server will be deleted.

2 hours ago, DunaManiac said:

It's been many months since the last update, and I've decided I will be permanently abandoning this mod. Someday I may come back to this, but I want to spend more time on other unspecified modding projects, and this ended up as a thorn in the side for me.

As such, this mod will not be updated within the foreseeable future, and the server will be deleted.

Oof, was looking forward to it being completed. But I understand

• 5 months later...
On 1/9/2021 at 12:07 PM, Maple Kerman said:

Reminds me of Kolyphemus. 

That one was nice

On 7/9/2021 at 12:43 AM, DunaManiac said:

Sad to hear, I was actually waiting for 0.6x, But Its ok, I accept people have their own personal life and preferences. Good Luck for the Future. Hoping 0.6x will come out. Also If you want I may Make some releases and maybe maintain it. But I won't be able to start till around KSP2 release or at earliest February.

On 1/10/2021 at 6:25 AM, DunaManiac said:

Sindar, 2nd Planet of Zoildore. Closer in than Therix and Sytha. A bit similar to Desper, except it has some life in it's lowlands.

Preview without Enhancements:
uTzNOTu.png
Preview with Enhancements:

vVUUn3E.png

And WOW this is good, is it in MapToGlobe?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.