GamerForZindagi

Welcome to the forum @GamerForZindagi, lots of issues could be causing your problem and an image would really help but the main reasons you might lose control is lack of antenna range or being occluded by the sun or another body and dead batteries. Where is your probe headed to?
How to post an image on the forum

23 hours ago, James Kerman said:

Welcome to the forum @GamerForZindagi, lots of issues could be causing your problem and an image would really help but the main reasons you might lose control is lack of antenna range or being occluded by the sun or another body and dead batteries. Where is your probe headed to?
How to post an image on the forum

man,  whenever I time warp, my lander just looses control
can anyone  help by online meet
I don't have a photo

It really does sound like your landed is running out of electrical power during the warp. If you are on the console edition getting pictures is very difficult I am given to understand.

Failing  pics however, if you could post a parts list of just your lander we should be able to point you in the right direction. As well as where you are sending your lander.

But, absent either of those; we will be hard pressed to help you based on the information you have provided.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.