BobCat Ind. - Colonization, exploring and research vehicle

BobCat

Well, Bobcat has released a little teaser of our long, low, and sleek new scout rover.

Code-named RAT, It's a lean, mean, two-kerbal, scouting machine.

With tandem cockpits to allow for a better view and six wheel drive plus a low silhouette to keep the wheels pointing minus Y.

The sexy new rover from Bobcat Ind. comes complete with several optional components which you can use or lose at your preference.

All the cool kids will be driving one.

Don't be caught walking, pre-order your own personal RAT today.

Coming soon to a planet near you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34032[/ATTACH]

Shown here is the "clean" configuration without optional S.I.D.E. pods.

Yeah, we know it looks mean. Don't worry, it doesn't bite... Just don't get too close. :cool:

People with anxiety, heart conditions, high blood pressure or incontinence should not ride in the RAT. May cause extreme excitement. Serious or even fatal side effects have been reported when operating a RAT rover. Before starting or riding in a RAT talk to your doctor to see if you are healthy enough for exciting activity. "RAT" and "DEMV" are trademarks of Bobcat Ind., all rights reserved

I really want the chopper to be released.. when are you going to put that up???

"Chopper" its nick name, this is not a helicopter on opportunities.

While its design is seriously changing, and we see it in the BobCat ind. viability.

For what it can be used, as it is put on the planet, etc. Maybe it will replace ultralight rover for one person. Without a closed cabin to move short distances, for example on the lunar base. Its size can afford to place some of these, even in light of the lander. It will likely be in the form factor 4WD ATV

Right now, we have already had a little rover "Rat", which is much less than previous DEMV rovers. I hope he will be able to perform most of the tasks for the little rover.

Besides, we have to release a collection of transport modules DEMV 2, which will increase its capacity for freight and in the future will help in the construction of planetary colonies.

We are currently testing the possibility of supplying electricity to the colonies, on the basis of the RTG or solar energy.

In the future, we would like to combine some of the cargo modules with the production of gas Kethane.

Work is under way, but you have to be patient, and to express their ideas in this thread.

"Chopper" its nick name, this is not a helicopter on opportunities.

While its design is seriously changing, and we see it in the BobCat ind. viability.

For what it can be used, as it is put on the planet, etc. Maybe it will replace ultralight rover for one person. Without a closed cabin to move short distances, for example on the lunar base. Its size can afford to place some of these, even in light of the lander. It will likely be in the form factor 4WD ATV

Right now, we have already had a little rover "Rat", which is much less than previous DEMV rovers. I hope he will be able to perform most of the tasks for the little rover.

Besides, we have to release a collection of transport modules DEMV 2, which will increase its capacity for freight and in the future will help in the construction of planetary colonies.

We are currently testing the possibility of supplying electricity to the colonies, on the basis of the RTG or solar energy.

In the future, we would like to combine some of the cargo modules with the production of gas Kethane.

Work is under way, but you have to be patient, and to express their ideas in this thread.

So its not a helicopter..its just called a chopper. If that is the case then thats fine i thought that it would work like a helicopter and we would be able to move it up and down...but i guess if it doesnt work that way...then rat pretty much covers for it. There should be (in my opinion) a way to put them outside of the spaceship so we could drop them from space and into a planet's atmosphere..that would be so cool

Oooo Kethane, energy and fuel cargo modules now things are getting interesting

I hope MMI will soon release the mod, open source, to add their parts. I really like this mod, so I guided him. They promised and Kethane engines and much more ...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.