BobCat Ind. - Colonization, exploring and research vehicle

BobCat

screenshot7_by_valhalla_studios-d635gsc.png

Don't ask for details, they won't be given, you'll just have to live with this tiny image for now ^.^

And just so you know, not much is happening here until after the next KSP update

Its cool but one thing is missing: inflatable waffle house!

just me thinking outloud....

if we can make static wheels which have weight based suspensions, then it seems like having a variable weight part could help with the up down and maybe an asymetrical part for left right balance...

end thinking

How are we supposed to link up structures especially for the flight accuracy challenged such as myself?

Rover, crane, robotic arm ?

I think it would be better to have bases connected by eva attachable inflatable tubes

Cool, you can make this plugin?

There is a extendable docking port module.

AH-HA! Found a pic! Old one sorry!

Its old test version..gold old time...

How are we supposed to link up structures especially for the flight accuracy challenged such as myself?
Rover, crane, robotic arm ?

Is there room on the sides of these HAB/Base Units to attach TouhouTorpedo Omniwheels?

I have had good luck with them when linking modular base parts together.

Edited by Tommygun

Personally I opt for a crane or a forklift attachment to a DEMV chassis, just make a nice re-entry shell for it, parachute and aim for the general vicinity of your base.

Then you start landing new modules nearby, drive the rover out to them and haul em back home, gives the rovers a use other than scooting around

HOME 2

1) Is there any way to make the retractable landing legs, Rover wheels for easy of module arrangement on planet surface.

2) Inflatable modules i.e. Hab, Green house, etc. it would be nice if they all had some sort of use like the green house can slowly produce intake air. It would also be nice if the windows lit up with ambient light and have a small power drain (gives me an excuse to add solar panels).

3) Inflatable tunnels.

KAS plugin- make them just like the solor panels attach then extend in EVA.

Lazor plugin- make a docking port that extends like on the burn shuttle place another docking port at the base then assemble using a robotic arm.

Well the HOME2 is 2.5m parts right?

No

Is there any way to make the retractable landing legs, Rover wheels for easy of module arrangement on planet surface.

No

Inflatable modules i.e. Hab, Green house, etc. it would be nice if they all had some sort of use like the green house can slowly produce intake air. It would also be nice if the windows lit up with ambient light and have a small power drain (gives me an excuse to add solar panels).

No

3) Inflatable tunnels.

Lazor plugin- make a docking port that extends like on the burn shuttle place another docking port at the base then assemble using a robotic arm.

No

I think it would be better to have bases connected by eva attachable inflatable tubes

Cool, you can make this plugin?

HOME 2

3) Inflatable tunnels.

the last one was more of a posable solution to a previous post of yours using plugins you have previously used in other mod packs.

The KAS solution sounds best to me a extendable docking port that you can attach in eva.

Its only a suggestion thanks again for all the hard work you put into your mod packs.

the last one was more of a posable solution to a previous post of yours using plugins you have previously used in other mod packs.

The KAS solution sounds best to me a extendable docking port that you can attach in eva.

Its only a suggestion thanks again for all the hard work you put into your mod packs.

How much KAS connection you testet in one moment? 4? 6? 20 ? ))) How many FPS eat every KAS connections ?

Edited by BobCat

What's the correct order to install all the BobCat mods in? Some of them contain the same plugin, for example, but different versions of it. I think I keep installing in wrong order and crashing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.