BobCat Ind. - Colonization, exploring and research vehicle

BobCat

I know in fact they are a precious species because they show us the link between raptor like dinosaurs and birds. Also the thought that this mod is coming soon is making me jump for joy, in fact I think i might just explode with excitement! You guys are the best!

Edited by godzilla7
spelling

There is currently a media blackout at our Siberian testing facility due to an unfortunate re-entry test involving a HOME2 command pod prototype and a Toblerone-fueled, bat**** insane designer...

We'll get back to you after I've finished scrubbing toilets and serving everyone's meals......

Fail) Looking on old screenshot and forget about that)

Can we use our behavior and proper sentence structure please? Otherwise, others cannot decipher your rather archaic message. Are you trying to be insulting or are you trying to say that you were looking at the other "chopper" and forgot that bobcat and crew released the EX in it's stead?

This is a friendly environment, We would all like to keep it that way. Do your part and keep the attitude to a minimum.

Can we use our behavior and proper sentence structure please? Otherwise, others cannot decipher your rather archaic message. Are you trying to be insulting or are you trying to say that you were looking at the other "chopper" and forgot that bobcat and crew released the EX in it's stead?

This is a friendly environment, We would all like to keep it that way. Do your part and keep the attitude to a minimum.

I'm pretty sure he is saying "Oh damn, I FAIL. I was looking at the old screenshots and forgot about the Mark 3 EX 2."

It breaks PhysX, so it isn't an awesome vehicle, at best it's a lag feast, at worst it can summon the kraken onto the surface of Kerbin, all the way from the moons of Jool instantiously.

Hi could you please explain this. I am planning on creating a large dropship type craft. What cause PhysX to break? What are the rough size limits?

Thanks

Hi could you please explain this. I am planning on creating a large dropship type craft. What cause PhysX to break? What are the rough size limits?

Thanks

Devo already has a drop ship that's pretty big,so im also curious about that yha,i also have seen bigger 1 piece crafts so idk how it could brake the physx

Devo already has a drop ship that's pretty big,so im also curious about that yha,i also have seen bigger 1 piece crafts so idk how it could brake the physx

Heracles was much bigger than anything else that was attempted in the game. Devo's dropship isn't on the same scale. The issues was with nodes and masses (it was explained much better but that post is now gone) and I have talked to c7 on a livestream and he said it wasn't likely to be fixed anytime soon. [/disscussion]

At this point, I lost interest any fly stuff. And concentrated on ground and wheeled stuff.

Anyway , im waiting new patch.

I can understand that you don't want anymore discussion about the Hercules as it (currently) can't be done. It's a pity as the shape is so beautiful. Have you considered designing a troopcarrier with the same shape as the ...... but a lot smaller? (And i don't mean that as "design it now". It's just meant as a possible idea for in the future when you feel like designing flying stuff again.)

Heracles was much bigger than anything else that was attempted in the game. Devo's dropship isn't on the same scale. The issues was with nodes and masses (it was explained much better but that post is now gone) and I have talked to c7 on a livestream and he said it wasn't likely to be fixed anytime soon. [/disscussion]

Thank you for that. I'll keep that in mind when I start coming into to problems with my dropship.

Edited by Swifty

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.