BobCat Ind. - Colonization, exploring and research vehicle

BobCat

what is this "cassowary" that so many people speak of? all I get when I google it, is some (pretty) bird. I do not see any spaceships/movie reference, book reference anywhere.

(just to be clear, I am not looking for the MOD itself, I am looking to understand what the mod would be OF)

what is this "cassowary" that so many people speak of? all I get when I google it, is some (pretty) bird. I do not see any spaceships/movie reference, book reference anywhere.

(just to be clear, I am not looking for the MOD itself, I am looking to understand what the mod would be OF)

It's a cargo plane thing Bobcat was working on, not sure if he still is though. (No Spaceship/Sci-fi reference)

Bobcat could we possibly get some pictures on the cassowary's development? Or at least the old ones so that we could see it again. Thank you and i like so many others cant wait for the release of of this aesome mod you have created.

Bobcat could we possibly get some pictures on the cassowary's development? Or at least the old ones so that we could see it again. Thank you and i like so many others cant wait for the release of of this aesome mod you have created.

Here is the original design sketch, does this satisfy everyone?

[NOTE]: Finished production model designs may vary

c8f19mwj_by_valhalla_studios-d62xca4.png

It won't be released, stop talking about it and continue on actual stuff. Nothing new about H.O.M.E. 2 ? :)

Hey everyone! It has come to my attention that the Cassowary has been completely cut from the future BobCat Ind. R&D projects because a random Belgian said so! :D Sorry to disappoint you all with false hopes, there is no Easter bunny, the toothfairy is dead and Santa Claus retired. Go cry in a corner now while BobCat Ind. now focuses on it's true calling and destiny...

BEAR WAFFLES.

Edited by chobit-389
Needed more emphasis

Hey everyone! It has come to my attention that the Cassowary has been completely cut from the future BobCat Ind. R&D projects because a random Belgian said so! :D Sorry to disappoint you all with false hopes, there is no Easter bunny, the toothfairy is dead and Santa Claus retired. Go cry in a corner now while BobCat Ind. now focuses on it's true calling and destiny...

BEAR WAFFLES.

Hasn't it be stated a few pages ago because it breaks the physX for now ?

there is no Easter bunny, the toothfairy is dead and Santa Claus retired. Go cry in a corner now while BobCat Ind. now focuses on it's true calling and destiny...

BEAR WAFFLES.

Holy s***, I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard! Anyway can't wait for what ever come in the future! (Hi future person reading this, how is it now, what did we get?)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.