BobCat Ind. - Colonization, exploring and research vehicle

BobCat

Maybe not the inflatable tubes tho(maybe drop the crushed aluminum textures and just use plain grey textures). Otherwise they look great

I wonder, b9 has some cross-fading textures during animation for turning on and off the interior lighting etc, I wonder if the same trick is usable to transition from wrinkly to smooth texture on inflatable stuff?

Wow! Every new pic just gets better and better! :D The new H.O.M.E. system looks like it will have a lot of cool animations and useful features. This will definitely be an 'insta-download' when released. :) I don't care how much memory it uses (but hopefully not too much, lol), I'll get rid of a lot of other mods if I have to in order to use these fantastic parts.

Keep up the awesome work, BobCat!

Loving the models. Maybe not the inflatable tubes tho(maybe drop the crushed aluminum textures and just use plain grey textures). Otherwise they look great

Naw, I think they look fine. It's probably pretty difficult to get a good looking 'crinkled silver Mylar' texture in this game anyway, as I understand it reflective surfaces don't play nice in Unity. Or something.

Anyway, BobCat, as I've said, I think everything in this pack is looking awesome so far! :) However, I too would like to state my hopes for having an updated 'recon'-style module, something to carry one of your (hopefully also updated) small DEMV rovers. I'm finding it quite difficult to effectively transport a rover to another planet in a protected fashion, and the old recon module was great for that. :) Just my 2 cents.

Carry on, sir, looking forward to your next release, even if it's just more pictures, lol. :)

I'm trying to figure out what those panels are on the spherical pod. Do they open up or do anything? Could they be airbrakes, or maybe parachute covers? Perhaps even some kind of fold-out engine pod for landings, or maybe some kind of landing gear? Whatever they are/do, everything about this pack just looks awesome. I know I'm repeating myself, but this bears repeating! :)

I'm trying to figure out what those panels are on the spherical pod. Do they open up or do anything? Could they be airbrakes, or maybe parachute covers? Perhaps even some kind of fold-out engine pod for landings, or maybe some kind of landing gear? Whatever they are/do, everything about this pack just looks awesome. I know I'm repeating myself, but this bears repeating! :)

Also, have some rep, you deserve it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.