BobCat Ind. - Colonization, exploring and research vehicle

BobCat

That is AWESOME! I love the "Tesla" on the side. :) Only complaint, is that the cockpit glass is much too blue. I'm thinking a tad bit darker. Keep it up Bobcat!

Edited by likke_A_boss

The rover looks great but there are a few things I don't really like about it. The windows are very blue and I think they could be a bit darker or something and the wheels look like wagon wheels and its doesn't look like there is a tire at all. Still very cool though :)

the wheels look like wagon wheels and its doesn't look like there is a tire at all.

I'm doing my best to remember, but as far as I can remember, there has never been a tire in space/on mars. Moon counts as space with gravity... AND DUST THAT GETS EVERYWHERE!

Anyway, can't wait for Home 3.0 ;)

I hope windows will get some better texture, right now they look like made from plastic. Wheels are really cool thought, as someone mentioned like lunokhon ones.

I hate to say this in the nicest way possible, but those wheels are terrible they need to be wider and of a non wagon wheel design basically lowered with mag wheels and slightly clearer windscreen glass, with it being that tall with skinny wheels it will be very easy to flip it over, wider wheels lower ride height would be better in my opinion.

Edited by Virtualgenius

I love the wheel...looks nothing like a wagon yall =P

On the matter of cockpits what ever happened to the SFR guy (or whatever that mod was called)?? May be worth trying to contact and see if he is still developing...if not maybe he is willing to pass the torch so to speak.

Im also love transparent cocpit, but in current game version this work no good.

About wheels... yes, i like this wagoon weels

http://gyazo.com/3034cade1639bf443f4a175531b3d2a5.png

Not that you need us to tell you, but your stuff always has a great design to it. I like these wheels, and if they work best with this vehicle then use em. Whats wrong with a moon wagon anyway?

Just a heads-up: The title of the thread should say "Colonization, exploration, and research vehicle." Forgive my obsession with this.

Oh come on. I like Bobcat's prose a lot. Direct, efficient, confident, no BS. I've never read anything Bobcat wrote and thought "oh get to the point". We should all aspire to communicate as awesomely as he.

This panel for orbital ships...but you can use them in any...base colony or other structure. Im planing 3 different size panels, this medium.

Oh nice!!! I thought the panels were part of the rover...want it even more now =) Those will look great on my orbital processing plants.

On another note...

Bobcat...what would it take to get you to switch the HOME Gen2 HUB FuelTank texture to a .tga (or any other easy to open format in GIMP)??? I ask because I have the part copyed and use it for Kethane storage as well. Would love it if I can go in and change those tanks to green. People say you can open .mbm in GIMP with the right plugin..but I have never got any working right =(

Edited by KhaosCorp

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.