BobCat Ind. - Colonization, exploring and research vehicle

BobCat

Sorry to keep you waiting, but I'm implementing yet another feature. :) This time, it's a small, optional module to stop Kerbals from entering a habitat that is deflated. Will require Porkjet's habitat pack, but HOME should work without it, too. I need to test this, and the Tesla, then it's release time! :) Note, this will be a beta, meaning bugs reports (and solutions), will be welcome.

Also, does anyone still have the old HOME 2m module BlazingAngel once released? I looked like the DROP for the DEMV RAT. I dunno if I could salvage stuff that old, but I might try.

You mean this thing?

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/18-4-demv-mk-4-rat/

No, not the RAT. It was similar, also octagonal in shape, but it was a base module. It was actually older than RAT. Latest version worked with 0.18, and it was released in "vintage releases" thread, not by BobCat himself, though.

I have that one working only problem is the the landing gear you have to setup action groups would be nice if it could be made to use the standard keys also all the code for the .dll is here http://cleverbobcat.codeplex.com/ if anyone wants to review or compile one I would maintain it if i knew how

Edited by Virtualgenius

I have that one working only problem is the the landing gear you have to setup action groups would be nice if it could be made to use the standard keys also all the code for the .dll is here http://cleverbobcat.codeplex.com/ if anyone wants to review or compile one I would maintain it if i knew how

You do know you can just use this code and you can then you can activate the landing legs using the "G" key right?

MODULE

{

name = ModuleLandingLeg

animationName = leg_deploy

orientFootToGround = true

}

I just tested it and it works.

She updated it last time I asked her, but if not we just need some clever people to compile the code for 23.5 I listed the source in post #1132 license says it can be modified or changed as long as original credit is given to author

and thanks for that landing leg info didnt know about it as i am only a novice with cfg files. Also i am anti curse personal choice and disagree with what squad did

Edited by Virtualgenius

If you dont mind me asking whats the big deal with Curse? I havent used it at all before the change. Before the only mod database Ive ever used is www.nexusmods.com and I think its great.

Curse.com is a bit, how should I say it, terrible? Yeah, that's about right. Kerbal.CurseForge.com is actually really good though, considering.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Hey everyone.

I made the updated versions of the mark 4 and 5 quite a while ago, and I'm starting to close the threads. I don't have enough time to learn how to mod properly. All I did to update it the first time is just adding a wrapper to the config files. Since Bobcat hasn't updated his cleverbobcat plugin - which the rovers rely on to move - the mods are currently dead in the water. If you can also get permission from Bobcat, you guys can download my files and try updating them yourself. All I currently know is how to tweak the configs a bit, but not much.

I would like to thank MeCripp, Starwaster, and NathanKell, among many other people, for helping me along the way. But for now I'm hanging up the uniform and leaving those threads. You can still private message me and I will still post on the forums, but I won't be updating those mods until I can find some time to learn how to mod properly.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.