Can't create manuever node

Hey there!

I recently started a new modded science save. The important mods I have are BDB and Research bodies, because those are the ones not working/involved in the problem. All mods are up-to-date thanks to CKAN. Full list can be found here (1.8.1):https://pastebin.com/QD8Hu25f

Log: https://uloz.to/file/hirgc6qPuvLu/player-log (Note this is a czech website, you might be unfamiliar with. Don't worry, it's safe.)

What I did before and might help in reproduction of the bug:

Build Sarnus V with MEM and Kane block II from BDB, fly it to the mun and crash the MEM there, go to KSC, try to make a manuever node.

If someone knows a solution, please let me know. I also don't have the mod research bodies in my gamedata folder, I'll try to solve that tommorow.

10 hours ago, kpdavatar said:

I play career mode.

Did it have power? No, power = no control.

Did it have a com link? If no link = no control.

I tried both with link and without link (i have a 5 level pilot, they should be able to create them), and still nothing.

• 1 year later...
On 3/1/2022 at 5:40 AM, WetDog said:

I can't create a node either.

To make a node you either need a) a pilot on board- scientists and engineers can't do this, only pilots- or b) a probe core, electric charge > 0 and a signal to a ground station on Kerbin.

In career mode, you also need a level 2 tracking station to unlock patched conics, and a level 2 mission control to unlock 'mission planning' a.k.a. nodes.

If you think you have all those requirements but still can't make nodes, post a screenshot of the vessel (or even better, a video where you try and fail to create a node), a mod list if you're using any mods and the log files, which can be found using this guide:

Edited by jimmymcgoochie

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.