Release date of KSP 2

We will not know until it comes. The unfortunate news it that KSP 2 has fell down to the prey of Covid-19. The Devs where also hit by a train when they revealed it with massive amounts of requests. Plus with the studio swap, overall we can only wait. Personally I will play KSP til then. It only builds up more hype the longer we wait!

On 8/12/2020 at 5:51 AM, mcwaffles2003 said:

When it's ready.

Actually... They may wait a while after it's ready. I don't think it's wise to release a game after it's ready. Wait a while and play it to make sure it's ready ready. That's how games usually work...

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, GandiGo said:

Do anybody knows the exact release date of ksp 2?

It's currently one of those things that we don't know. But they said fall 2021 so about a year or less.

The Shadow knows. <insert theme chords>

The eight ball says "Outlook uncertain. Insert cheese and try again."

Google says "Between August and September. But I am not familiar with the strain of date palm called KSP2."

BRENDA says there is no listed enzyme with that code.

[redacted by order of O-5]

some guy on the street says "when it is ready."

some other guy on the internet says "before it is ready."

Edited by steuben

On 8/14/2020 at 9:28 PM, The Doodling Astronaut said:

Actually... They may wait a while after it's ready. I don't think it's wise to release a game after it's ready. Wait a while and play it to make sure it's ready ready. That's how games usually work...

The only way to know if something is ready is kicking the damned thing through the door and wait.

If people starts to complain, it was not ready.

If people does not complain, you are out of business. :P

4 hours ago, Lisias said:

If people starts to complain, it was not ready.

I am already expecting complaints on release day from people who will be disappointed their favorite requested item didn't get into the game.

8 hours ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

I am already expecting complaints on release day from people who will be disappointed their favorite requested item didn't get into the game.

Knowing the reaction we have seen throughout the announcements...this is going to be no big surprise. Personally...I am psyched but still cautious.