IS BREAKING GROUND REALLY WORTH IT?

Kermandd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/14/2020 at 8:59 PM, sir rocket said:

yes. it is, in my opinion, the better of the dlcs

Your Opinion is invalid, it brought the science arm, and hinges, and props, but the other brought moar rocket parts and moar rocket sizes. But to answer the question, yes, BG is worth it 10000%

On 11/14/2020 at 8:59 PM, sir rocket said:

yes. it is, in my opinion, the better of the dlcs

I think not, breaking ground is only for "advanced players", while making history is better for everyone because of the moar rocket parts, which could then lead noobs to interplanetary landings. After you are an ace, get breaking ground.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/19/2020 at 1:52 PM, Mikenike said:

Your Opinion is invalid, it brought the science arm, and hinges, and props, but the other brought moar rocket parts and moar rocket sizes. But to answer the question, yes, BG is worth it 10000%

Can someone's opinion really be invalid? 

• 1 month later...

In my opinion, Breaking Ground is definitely worth it, I am at least 97% sure :rolleyes: . I adds in a bunch of robotic parts which you can use for anything from airbrakes to gantry cranes to rover ramps to centrifuges, as well as rover arms, and cargo containers (although I think now the containers are in stock KSP. I have built many mobile and gantry cranes with Breaking Ground. Check on the Steam Workshop for my?imw=268&imh=268&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true "Kiebherr KTM 1120-4.1 mobile crane"; any crane enthusiasts will understand this. Also, depending on how long you want to wait, there is probably going to be some kind of sale on Steam for the DLC at some point, if that's what you're using.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman
Forgot rover arms

Electric propeller powered planes for places where jets won’t work (like Eve, or inside Jool’s atmosphere!); long(ish) term deployable science experiments that your crew can set up after landing then leave them to gather science over time or by smashing stuff into the surface; surface features that you can sample or scan for even more science, plus some rover scanning arms much like real rovers have on them; not to mention all the crazy contraptions you can build with robotic parts and a sequence programmer- model engines and gearboxes, functioning clocks, giant trebuchets to lob Keebals at the Island Airfield... And that’s not even mentioning the cool new spacesuit with neon glow lights on it! Everything is better with neon glow lights on it!

I wasn’t a huge fan of MH but got Breaking Ground while on sale and actually love it, would’ve paid full price. Adds some useful parts and tools and definitely enhances the game IMO

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.