Can Anyone figure out what's going on

10 hours ago, OvinandRusk said:

Can anyone zoom in and figure what this is about [snip] 

If you are having trouble with images (they where hard for me too at first...) you can use Imgur or upload it to a website and copy the image there...

12 minutes ago, OvinandRusk said:

[Broken unusable image link removed by moderator]

Hi @OvinandRusk,

The way you're trying to post your image isn't going to work-- you're trying to link to a private thing that only you can see.  If you'd like someone to look at your pictures, you need to do it a different way.

Basically what you need to do is this:

1. Host your image on a publicly viewable hosting site.
    • There are lots of free sites that can do this, but https://imgur.com is probably the most popular here on the forum, likely because it doesn't require you to make an account-- you can post images anonymously with just a couple of clicks.
    • Just go to their website, click on the green "new post" button up top, drag your image to the "drop image here" box, and you're done!  :)
  2. Once it's hosted there, right-click on the image itself and choose "Copy Image Location".
    • Important, you want the URL of the image, not the URL of the page that it's sitting on.  Don't copy the URL out of your web browser's address bar.  If the URL you copy doesn't end in ".jpg" or ".png" you haven't copied the right thing.
  3. Paste that URL into your forum post and it will automagically get converted into an inline image.

1 minute ago, OvinandRusk said:

Can anyone try and figure out what that screen is of i believe it's a loading screen or something i started this cause i  didn't see anyone cover this before/

Since you're posting an awkwardly cropped and almost unreadable photograph of a screen rather than taking a screenshot in-game, it's almost impossible to tell what you're referring to.  As far as I can tell from the image, yeah, it kinda looks like a loading screen... what's your concern?  KSP has always had loading screens.

2 minutes ago, OvinandRusk said:

it's not that `i just want to know  and i want someone to do that cause i don't own ksp on my computer 

It appears you are trying to watch a video.    Pause the video at the moment in question, hit your PtrScn button on your keyboard, open MS Paint in windows, Hit Ctrl-V, then save that as an image, and post it on the forums like snark mentioned above. 

We really have no idea what you are trying to point out to us. 

2 minutes ago, OvinandRusk said:

or you could go the studio update video  pause at 0:36 and do that to the screen that says kerbal space program 2 and has some kerbonauts screaming and you can make out a flag there

What video?   What flag?    If you'd like some help, you need to help us.    If this is relating to a video that we are already discussing in another thread, we ask you take the discussion there. 

8JWoQFc.jpg

I took my 5 minutes (had to find which update video you were talking about) and searched for it.

That looks like Photoshop, some kind of poster in the making, obviously blurred by the video editor to not spoil anything.

Edited by The Aziz

1 hour ago, OvinandRusk said:

Hmmm could we try to unblur it? or something

It looks like that the image has been intentionally blurred out, so even if it were possible to unblur something, I don't think it would be very kosher to do so on their official forums. 

first guess: looks like a loading screen in a "standard" resolution with a bar for performance/debug info glued to the side. 

second guess: that is not a standard screen. looks like something like a Wacom Tablet, https://www.wacom.com, so it might be relared to tweaking the image and/or sound levels in the debug environment. It isn't a Wacom that I can quickly find on the website. But tablets are not something I have looked into very much. So it could be a different brand name.

third guess: there appears to be some artifacting in the image. While it could be from having grabbed it from a video file, my guess is that the devs  have put something in there to poke fun at the community's endless analysis of whatever drips of info they decide to release.

7 hours ago, The Aziz said:

8JWoQFc.jpg

I took my 5 minutes (had to find which update video you were talking about) and searched for it.

That looks like Photoshop, some kind of poster in the making, obviously blurred by the video editor to not spoil anything.

THANK YOU!

3 hours ago, OvinandRusk said:

You can't recover information that never existed without the project file.

3 hours ago, OvinandRusk said:

You can't recover information that never existed without the project file.

4 minutes ago, SpaceFace545 said:

well maybe if you get the FBI involved

No, that's a myth that TV spreads around.   The information does not exist in the file.  Yelling "ENHANCE!" at your IT guy won't help.   It would only be guesswork by any software package that might be designed to do this, and then you could never trust the result, as it would have been extrapolated data. 

Clearly in this case, they wanted to show the image being worked on without revealing any details, and the other screen is completely obscured so no NDA covered material gets revealed.   

And then that data has been crunched through the Youtube compression algorithms, obfuscating the info even more.   

Although, since there is video of the blurred image, you might be able to offset the various blurred frames to pull real data from it, but this would not be a trivial task.