Can Anyone figure out what's going on

When complete strangers repeat doing same illogical things, there should be a reason for that, even if they don't realize it.

What common do the giraffes and trexes have? Height, long neck, raised head, and long look.
They are watching like overseers.

Both G and T wear sunglasses. Not just correction glasses.
What are sunglasses for, and what are they associated with?
1. Sun, summer, beach, leisure, easiness.
2. Hiding eyes from others to not let them see what are you looking at, or what are your intentions.

So, we can obviously see an attempt to:
1. Remind yourself of the summer, beach, joy. Make you self-relax.
2. Make your overseer look funny and harmless, like it doesn't guards you, but just relaxes on a beach. To eliminate his dangerous view.
3. To hide his gaze and make youself think that he is not watching you.

I.e. these sunglasses are your psychological defense from the parental look of the overseer.

But why at all put this overseer and make/let it stare at you?
Some kind of need in being overseen.

So, a giraffe, trex, or another higher or stronger animal wearing sunglasses just manifestate someone's need in extrinsic control, approval, and promotion of his dids.
Or his mutiny against this need existing earlier.

Probably.

P.S.
Or you have a winter holidays toy deer in your job room and have no place to put it except neighboring table, like it was once in my case.
But it was without glasses.

Edited by kerbiloid

1 hour ago, kerbiloid said:

Or you have a winter holidays toy deer in your job room and have no place to put it except neighboring table,

This is far closer to any Orwellian fantasies I can assure you.

It has more to do with being surprised that first the dinosaur didn't fall nor distract, then that the sunglasses didn't fall nor make the dinosaur fall.

As to sunglasses vs prescription, sunglasses are far cheaper and that particular pair was unused.

14 hours ago, steuben said:

first guess: looks like a loading screen in a "standard" resolution with a bar for performance/debug info glued to the side. 

second guess: that is not a standard screen. looks like something like a Wacom Tablet, https://www.wacom.com, so it might be relared to tweaking the image and/or sound levels in the debug environment. It isn't a Wacom that I can quickly find on the website. But tablets are not something I have looked into very much. So it could be a different brand name.

third guess: there appears to be some artifacting in the image. While it could be from having grabbed it from a video file, my guess is that the devs  have put something in there to poke fun at the community's endless analysis of whatever drips of info they decide to release.

It’s a Wacom Cintiq Pro one of the many toys I wish I had a work reason to justify purchasing.

6 minutes ago, Superfluous J said:

As to sunglasses vs prescription, sunglasses are far cheaper and that particular pair was unused.

So, you have used a useless thing to neutralize the dangerous dino like he is so harmless and insignificant that doesn't deserve any efforts.

Also, the trex dino is a predator, not a harnless grass-eater.

So, this is probably some "easily ovveride the extrinsic control" metaphore.

And see where the dinos stands/sits. It's on the TV set.
I.e. exactly at the place where you're looking at it every time watching TV.
So, you put this dangerous dino exactly against your gaze to see it staring at you and then easily neutralized it with the glasses.
This is an overcoming of the overseer, initiation by defeating of the instinctive fears!

18 hours ago, Gargamel said:
18 hours ago, SpaceFace545 said:

well maybe if you get the FBI involved

No, that's a myth that TV spreads around.   The information does not exist in the file.  Yelling "ENHANCE!" at your IT guy won't help.   It would only be guesswork by any software package that might be designed to do this, and then you could never trust the result, as it would have been extrapolated data. 

Clearly in this case, they wanted to show the image being worked on without revealing any details, and the other screen is completely obscured so no NDA covered material gets revealed.   

And then that data has been crunched through the Youtube compression algorithms, obfuscating the info even more.   

Although, since there is video of the blurred image, you might be able to offset the various blurred frames to pull real data from it, but this would not be a trivial task. 

I believe that SpaceFace was making a joke.