I Got The Easter Egg (No Joke)

Miguelsgamingch

I DID IT! NO JOKE

So, As Im Writting This Post, After 1 Year Of Playing KSP I Unlocked The Mun Sand Castle Easter Egg, This is not joke

2020-08-17-29.png

After I Left A Luna Multiplayer Server This Happened, :D

As I Researched This is Rare? Amazing

18/08/2020 - Thank You For All The Likes!

29/08/2020 - I Got It Again, in Just 1 Week, Its like They Raised The Chance Of Getting This

i-got-it-again.png

I Did not copy and paste the picture again, you can see by opening the image link and see its different names.

and no i did not rename the file.

Edited by miguelsgamingch
I GOT IT AGAIN | Thanks For Liking! Have You Ever Seen This Easter Egg Before? Let Us Know!

Ok.... this is unusual? I get the sand castle all the time. Does that make me weird? Admittedly, I've been playing for over six years and have lord-knows how many thousands of hours invested in this game, with unp-teen million restarts due to one thing or another... so maybe I just get it a lot because I keep having to close out, do actual work, and then re-open it again later?

Honestly though... I had no idea that the sand castle was rare. Learned something new today! (The More You Know... ⁄͡  * )

4 minutes ago, RobertaME said:

Ok.... this is unusual? I get the sand castle all the time. Does that make me weird? Admittedly, I've been playing for over six years and have lord-knows how many thousands of hours invested in this game, with unp-teen million restarts due to one thing or another... so maybe I just get it a lot because I keep having to close out, do actual work, and then re-open it again later?

Honestly though... I had no idea that the sand castle was rare. Learned something new today! (The More You Know... ⁄͡  * )

Are you playing with mods?, I think Kopernicus makes the sandcastle appear always.

I do use mods, but not Kopernicus. Never appealed to me. Mostly just use visual and QOL mods like Chatterer, EVE, TAC LS, and such. Kerbal Konstructs is the most out-there mod I use so I could make KSC flashier. But I used to run totally stock for a long time and didn't notice any increase in its appearance. Maybe I'm just lucky? (either that or weird!)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.