[1.12.X] Eisenhower Astronautics v1.1.0 - Stockalike Angara

EStreetRockets

RD-192 engine is in game as the  AnR-192 "Gompers"!
This is a version of the RD-191 powered as methane and oxygen.

Community Resource Pack is now a dependency of the mod.

You must have a different mod installed that has methalox tanks in order to use it, as Eisenhower Astronautics does not at this time.
Provenance Aerospace and Tundra Exploration are good options. CryoTanks by Nertea provides easy universal fuel switching.

A77s3Za.pngl55cSQc.png

Edited by EStreetRockets

Unexpected update live on Github!

1of4SKE.png

I shortened the extensions on the AnR-195 and AnR-196 to make its purpose as a sea level sustainer more clear.

Also, an actual vacuum variant has been added to both the AnR-191 and AnR-192.
The AnR-160 vacuum variant is based on the RD-160 engine use on the Vulkan second stage from Eyes Turned Skyward, an alternate history timeline by Workable Goblin and e of pi. BDB also has parts based on ETS.
The AnR-163 variant is a similar methalox variant of the AnR-192.

Edited by EStreetRockets

the ETS site states that the vulcan second stage used an rd-10 vernier along with the rd-160, would it be possible to get it ingame?

also, the roll control thruster on the cru-1 uses lfo and is unusable on a methalox angara, would it also be possible to make a variant that runs on methalox?

4 hours ago, Starhelperdude said:

the ETS site states that the vulcan second stage used an rd-10 vernier along with the rd-160, would it be possible to get it ingame?

also, the roll control thruster on the cru-1 uses lfo and is unusable on a methalox angara, would it also be possible to make a variant that runs on methalox?

For the RD-10 vernier, you can use the RD-8 from Tantares Zenit. Its basically the same engine, per e_of_pi.

A methalox CRU-1 roll control thruster sounds like a good idea!

45 minutes ago, Starhelperdude said:

@Friznit would  it be possible that you could cover the LVs from this mod in your tantares github wiki? I would think that they match because they are both russian and tantares contains block-d and briz for eisenhower

Yes absolutely - I already chatted with EStreetRockets about it.  I'm waiting until the mod's a little more mature before getting stuck in though, to avoid too much rework!

Final touch-ups before release:

• Fixed the @Beale upper stage bug (RCS was ugly/broken, engine gimbal didn't work, parts overpowered)
  • Added B9PartSwitch methalox variant to the CRU-I Roll Control Thruster
  • Added @JadeOfMaar's excellent RCS plumes from PlumeParty
  • Added Waterfall config to Beale Upper stage engine

RELEASE TIME!

Eisenhower Astronautics v1.0.0 is live!

Github release: https://github.com/EStreetRockets/Eisenhower-Astronautics/releases

Follow on SpaceDock: https://spacedock.info/mod/2632/ Eisenhower Astronautics

Many thanks to the following:

@PickledTripod, @Beale,  @CobaltWolf, @Nertea, @JadeOfMaar,  @DylanSemrau, @Zorg, @blowfish, @cineboxandrew, @Zarbon44, and @MotokiKuN

Please let me know of any bugs that I missed so I can fix it for v1.0.1.

Edited by EStreetRockets

34 minutes ago, CHEEKYMONKEY6 said:

ummm... any dependencies or not as i must install this right away

I believe modulemanager, b9partswitch and communityrecource pack and cryotanks/tundraexploration for the methalox engines (sry If I'm wrong)