[1.12.X] Eisenhower Astronautics v1.1.0 - Stockalike Angara

EStreetRockets

5 hours ago, lemon cup said:

In case you (or anyone else) are still wondering about this, it is just a matter of the Attach Rules in the part .cfg.

Instead of "1,0,1,0,0" it should be changed to "1,0,1,1,0" to allow surface attaching objects, like decals. All @EStreetRockets has to do is go in and change that for the two SAF fairings but in the meantime you could do it manually. 

Or this very simple patch should work (haven't tested so maybe not lol)

8vvBYxn.png

how do you get those colours?

27 minutes ago, Galileo chiu said:

how do you get those colours?

Tons of stuff is possible with the mod Conformal Decals :wink:

Those are actually text decals sized up to max thickness, to where they appear as solid blocks, then hand placed. Essentially custom colors for any part.

2 hours ago, Cloakedwand72 said:

Nice angara clone! Any chance at making the PTK NP Orel capsule to go along with it?

Not soon, people voted to work on a dull mod for engines (SSME options for example), this discouraged me from using KSP. This is already an outdated game, and I am more than convinced that KSP2 in 3-4 years after the release will be better in everything.

5 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

Contares has an Orel:

This mod is too outdated (visually), if I were you I would use Near Future Spacecraft, it has a capsule that looks like a capsule from the old PTK NP "Federation" concept.

YVNZoy5.png
In addition, Contares has a completely incomprehensible balance of the standard system (why?), But NFS works in x2.5 system

Edited by EvilSpace

For all those asking: no, I have definitely NOT abandoned this mod. I have lots of KSP mod projects I want to work on. Currently my plan is as follows (this is not at all a promise/certainty, but it is likely):

1. Finish the update for Rocket Motor Menagerie I am working on.
  2. Finalize and publish Asbury Western Stars Industries
  3. Finish and release on a medium-sized project I have put on the backburner for a while
  4. v1.2 Angara update for this mod. I've got a TON of stuff I want to work on for this update, as well as retouch and revamp my original Angara stuff.

@lemon cupI would really appreciate if you made a pull request or logged an issue on Github regarding that attach rules fix so I can remember to fix it.

I hope this will alleviate some of your concerns about this mod. I still want to work on it, I just have a lot of different KSP mods I want to work on, as well as the rest of my life competing for my time and attention.

Thank you so much for releasing this one. It is a damn beautiful rocket and very accurate whilst still keeping to that that kerbal feel... Is this the Roscomos moar boosters effect?

Now folded into my list of regular launch vehicles. Thanks to all my future missions supported by the relay constellation you've launched up to KEO. The Kerbin Launch Association thanks you for your service komrade!

zV9KRnE.png

Overestimated the defense of my puny commsat in the face of a 5-core first stage. No need for Briz on this one.

• 3 weeks later...
On 30.12.2021 at 10:25, lemon cup said:

В случае, если вы (или кто-либо еще) все еще задаетесь этим вопросом, это всего лишь вопрос Правил прикрепления в part .cfg.

Вместо "1,0,1,0,0" его следует изменить на "1,0,1,1,0", чтобы разрешить прикрепление объектов к поверхности, таких как наклейки. Все, что нужно сделать @EStreetRockets, это зайти и изменить это для двух обтекателей SAF, но в то же время вы можете сделать это вручную.

Или этот очень простой патч должен работать (не тестировался, так что, может быть, и нет, лол)

8vvBYxn.png

What a mod for repainting tanks or a patch for some mod. thank you in advance.

6 hours ago, Yaroslav said:

What a mod for repainting tanks or a patch for some mod. thank you in advance.

Both are Conformal Decals.

By using colored flags you can "paint" a tank.

And: Please avoid doublepostings (3 in a row). You can edit your posts.

Edited by Cheesecake

• 2 weeks later...
On 23.01.2022 at 19:49, Cheesecake said:

Оба являются Конформными отличительными знаками.

Используя цветные флаги, вы можете "раскрасить" танк.

И: Пожалуйста, избегайте двойных сообщений (3 в ряд). Вы можете редактировать свои сообщения.

Thank you, I didn't know that you can do everything with 1 message.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/18/2020 at 1:54 PM, EStreetRockets said:

Eisenhower Astronautics comes with support for the following mods:

• WaterfallFX - This provides a set of patches provide fuel-switching features for the most basic LF/O tanks as well as orbital fuel tanks specially designed to contain cryogenic fuels
  • CryoTanks - A cool way to create and drive engine effects more effectively. If you want cool engine plumes, get this mod.

uhh I think these are mixed up

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I know this thread hasn't been touched in a hot minute. But I wanted to ask if I could post my Eisenhower builds on KerbalX? As far as I can tell, the mod doesn't come with it's own craft files. I used @Friznit's guides to build some of the variants, and I wanted to post them so that people could more or less have the base variants to play around with?

Again, it's totally up to you. And of course I would credit you and the Eisenhower mod.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For anyone who is interested, heres a TweakScale patch for Eisenhower Astronautics

It gives all nearly every Eisenhower Astronautics part TweakScale ability. You can now change sizes of tanks, engines, engine mounts, and more. Needs EisenhowerAstronautics + TweakScale installed.

Eisenhower Astronautics TweakScale Patch Download Link

(Google Drive download link)

• 2 months later...