• Rask and Rusk
    • Ovin
    • Glumo
    • Puf
  2. 2. Favorite new tech

• Metallic Hydrogen
    • Nuke propulsion
    • Other (comment what it is)
  3. 3. Would you buy KSP 2 after what we have seen so far?

• Yes
    • No

Voted for Rask and Rusk for the (possible?) challenge that they may be.

Voted Other, because as more people said already, the feature I'm more excited about are orbital construction, colonies... and why not to say, the mods from some of my favorite modders ported to KSP2 ;) 

And voted Yes because there was not a 'hell yeah' option :D  In any case, yes, I will buy it (so far), unless something gets very twisted, and hoping not to create more off-topic answers to this post, I think we all know what I'm talking about. Exclusives, transactions... etc.

Greets,

J

Well....

orion drives are the most kerbal rocket EVER (I mean...c’mon. It spits out NUKES! Jeb will love that....)

But personally I think the metallic hydrogen looks kick-butt! Can’t wait to launch some kerbals with it....hehe....

from what we’ve seen, the devs have been working hard to make ksp2 the best game since....well, ksp.

Edited by Lewie

Rask and Rusk pulling a punch with 50% of all votes of planets. Thought Puf would punch the show. Out of curiosity, Ovin or Glumo?

30 minutes ago, Entropian said:

I forgot to mention, the stock names are terrible.  Even the "Zauron" thing, though it's not a very good name, is better than "Puf."

Yeah....you do have a point there...

While the planets look INCREDIBLE, the names don’t feel very ‘kerbal’. I suppose we’ll get used to them in time, though.

You do have to cut the devs some slack, this sounds like a really hard task to accomplish! 

Edited by Lewie

favourite planet?

Puf/Zauron.

Favourite new tech?

Orion thingy aka Nuke Propulsion.

would i buy KSP2?

no , until Kopernicus 2(?),or a Stock Planet Creator and editor is released and after i get a better PC than this absolut Garbage toast computer....

3 minutes ago, Entropian said:

the stock names are terrible.

I agree too...

3 minutes ago, Entropian said:

Even the "Zauron" thing, though it's not a very good name, is better than "Puf."

i also agree too.

1 hour ago, Entropian said:

"Zauron" ... though it's not a very good name ...

Ouch... I made that name (even though I made it as a joke)...

I think they are fine, Puf feels very simple...

I do agree they aren't really kerbal... But I do think they will be exciting to see

(Also 1,000th POST!!!!)

Edited by Guest

14 minutes ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

Ouch... I made that name...

I think they are fine, Puf feels very simple...

I do agree they aren't really kerbal... But I do think they will be exciting to see

I also agree too...

if we get a "Stock Planet Creator" or a Kopernicus 2(?),i would change the names and publish these names on a thread which i didn't have time to give my opinion........

Edited by Kane Kerman
Fixed a bit my Grammar again,english isn't my native Language.

2 hours ago, Kane Kerman said:

I also agree too...

if we get a "Stock Planet Creator" or a Kopernicus 2(?),i would change the names and publish these names on a thread which i didn't have time to give my opinion........

Kopernicus 2 is practically confirmed, both by the KSP2 team mentioning far better mod support and that KSP2 is being built to handle  >1 planetary system from the beginning. They have to have a way to create them, the bodies around them, set their properties, orbits, etc. And allowing us to use it would be as simple as exposing hooks/APIs and giving us documentation.

7 hours ago, Lewie said:

HECK YEAH!!! It looks freaking amazing! No longer do we need 60+ mods to do what now will be stock! 

Not only that, they're now the new starting point to build upon, it's easier to implement your advanced colony idea if you don't have to implement the whole colony system from scratch.

Even if they mess up the balance, or if we want the old MKS feeling, that would be all config editing, not building and coding the whole system.

I forgot the biggest thing that everybody is not mentioning, the BAE!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Kerminator1000 said:

*confusion* What is the BAE?

Building Assembly Editor

A VAB-like interface to build bases and stations on site either using modules (or kits, who knows?) brought from Kerbin (or other colonies) or by building them directly with mined resources.

Source (at least one of them) is 7 minutes into this video:

1 hour ago, Master39 said:

Building Assembly Editor

A VAB-like interface to build bases and stations on site either using modules (or kits, who knows?) brought from Kerbin (or other colonies) or by building them directly with mined resources.

Source (at least one of them) is 7 minutes into this video:

Thanks!