[1.9-1.11.x] EVE-Redux: Performance-enhanced EVE + maintenance (v1.11.2.1 - 31/01/2021)

Alright, thanks. So i will bookmark this thread to be up-to-date concerning the great works around EVE. As a guy on a weaker engine (only a gtx 1060 6gb) I highly value this performance focussed Eve-branch.

As 1.12 concerns: I will wait to upgrade to 1.12 until Eve Redux, Spectra and Waterfall are up-to-date. And this will take as long as it takes. Didn't mean to implicate hurry. Just wanted to know, if this is the place to be, to get the hottest Eve-stuff in the future.

I don't know if this has already been reported; (but I inform everyone of it).
I have been organizing all the mods that I have, but, while changing my visual mods, I noticed that EVE does not effect the clouds.

1t3aJRm.png

This is my GameData folder, and my KSP version is 1.10

qh0ARpZ.png 

Before BoulderCo remove it, but to my knowledge EVE and Scatterer are enough to have a visual enhancement (no SVE, AVP or others)

3 minutes ago, blackrack said:

Got a little something cooking, still in early stages but here's a preview (don't mind the jittering and artifacts for now):

VigilantShadowyAmericancreamdraft-size_r

https://gfycat.com/vigilantshadowyamericancreamdraft

is that…. what I think it is ?

Clouds with height!!!!???!?! 
also that’s the unity editor right. There’s no way that’s ksp 

40 minutes ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

is that…. what I think it is ?

Clouds with height!!!!???!?! 
also that’s the unity editor right. There’s no way that’s ksp 

That's exactly what you think it is. This is in unity editor but the end goal is ksp of course

3 hours ago, blackrack said:

Got a little something cooking, still in early stages but here's a preview (don't mind the jittering and artifacts for now):

the particles have been acting a little wonky but dear Kraken that's not the fix I was expecting! You and your shader wizardry again.

On 6/11/2021 at 12:05 AM, blackrack said:

I would have never guessed that I will live long enough to actually see somebody try to apply a proper cloud shader to KSP. I sure hope you will succeed, it will be absolutely phenomenal.