[1.9-1.12.x] EVE-Redux: Performance-enhanced EVE + maintenance (v1.11.7.1 - 09/09/2022)

blackrack

Hello, I have a problem with eve. on the spacedock site it says the mod is outdated and does not work with the latest ksp version. on reddit someone said to me that it works with 1.12.3 and i should contact developer.i use avp, module manager, scatterer and eve, and only scatterer works.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2022 at 10:32 AM, DA299 said:

@blackrack any updates on the volumetric clouds?

I guess haven't updated anyone in a while so you all might think this project is dead. I haven't been very active in the summer but I'm getting back to working on volumetric clouds now and they are very much alive, though I still have a lot to do

Some random screenshots I took this week (though not showing any new features for now)

7tC0csL.png

E92IgXX.png

15 minutes ago, blackrack said:

I guess haven't updated anyone in a while so you all might think this project is dead. I haven't been very active in the summer but I'm getting back to working on volumetric clouds now and they are very much alive, though I still have a lot to do

Some random screenshots I took this week (though not showing any new features for now)

7tC0csL.png

E92IgXX.png

They look amazing, as always!

6 hours ago, blackrack said:

I guess haven't updated anyone in a while so you all might think this project is dead.

Please put your wellbeing before any community things. In the thread someone mentioned you had some burnout. I know that feel. Take it slow and easy.

10 hours ago, blackrack said:

7tC0csL.png

E92IgXX.png

Man, these are looking absolutely awesome! I can't wait for this to be released - I plan to start a brand new playthrough with this as a big part of it. Don't take this as adding any pressure, though. I believe that your mental and physical health far outweighs anything you do for us, and as grateful as we all are for what you do for the KSP community, your health always matters more! Thanks for sharing this update, though, really looking forward to this!

11 hours ago, blackrack said:

7tC0csL.png

E92IgXX.png

It's great to have you back! A little time away always does you good. It is hard work like yours that really makes this community so special.

Wow the volumetrics look stunning! Glad to see you're still creating, @blackrack. I just returned to KSP after a long break and it's nice to see familiar names still active in the modding scene. Take care and keep up the awesome work. I think my screenshot game is about to ascend to a whole new level!

On 8/27/2022 at 2:51 AM, blackrack said:

7tC0csL.png

E92IgXX.png

i cant wait til this is ready for first release! take your time, we'll be patient(not that we-modmaking illiterate peeps- have a choice lol) it will be well worth the wait. Def going to add a whole new level to cinematic videos. I come check this thread every week or so just to see if new pics were added. whether its 1 or 5 it always fun

Edited by Astra Infinitum

On 8/27/2022 at 12:51 AM, blackrack said:

7tC0csL.png

E92IgXX.png

Those clouds look amazing! Can't wait to destroy my laptop with this!

On 9/3/2022 at 6:48 PM, infinite_monkey said:

How do these clouds look from space? Does the usual static image take over above a certain altitude? I once saw clouds from space that seemed to really change (appear/disappear) in a video by @ShadowZone, but he didn't specify what mod that was.

on top of page 19 are some pics from space