i like puf

ArtemisAZ

is much cute.

Anyways aside from whatever the absolute whack my remnant fish brain conjured up I wonder what sort of new Easter eggs we'll be getting in KSP2 on the new planets and if some of the old ones would be returning like Vallhenge, the Magic Boulder, and the Kraken on bop. KSP1 wasn't limited in what it brought to the table in terms of interesting sights to see and I really hope we can get some new stuff going forward. Heck even some unique ground scatter on Non-Kerbin planets that could support life would be pretty cool (plants, trees, maybe some sort of giant mushroom perhaps for us inclined to the fun of fungi? Perhaps mega-flora like massive lilypads we can land on that are scattered throughout the oceans of some far off planet?)

What would you guys like to see added as an easter egg to spice the Kerbal solar system and the one's beyond it?

Edited by Krulliam

I've been wondering that too...

We know that the terrain itself will be more detailed, even if the the basic geography remains about the same.  With better 'ground scatter' generally, and maybe 'Breaking Ground' style scatter features integrated as well.

My gut feeling is that there may be a new 'Monolith' equivalent, but I am guessing they will probably all be in random locations (like the green ones) rather than having some in preset positions (black ones) as they are now.

As for the other 'anomalies' I think there will be couple of types, 'Natural' like unusual or distinctive terrain features (Niagara Falls, Ayre's Rock etc) and 'Constructed' (Pyramids, Ancient/Alien ruins, crashed UFOs etc).  But I expect these will be in set locations, as they are now, but probably not the same locations as KSP1 (with the odd exception for things like the Armstong memorial).

Ooh i got an idea: Some old parts from KSP1 scattered around the system, You could scan them with a rover arm and the description could be like: "You find what seems to be an old part from our space program, How did that get there?" Or maybe some KSP1 easter eggs like a small plaque on kerbin near the space center as a memento to KSP1