Gamescon 2020! KSP 2 no show :(

They've been unusually silent lately, I totally expect something to happen, but I'm not hyping up too much, maybe it's just the human malware situation and the work from home being what they are.

I think it would be a good idea too. I still think that they will but I am not going to start hyping up for it just yet. It is something to look for...

while i love the idea of people coming together to talk games and the new and up and coming stuff, i think any conference, pax, gamescon and so forth should wholly be done virtually given current conditions. That said, I think @Superfluous J has it right, if they want us to know, we will know.

"unusually silent" 

We got three updates in a month. Sure they've been silent for another month now, but then they were silent before for much longer for various reasons.

If anything, I expect Nate with the crew to appear on some event in fall (year before release, hopefully, typical time to drop some gameplay) or if not, then on pax/E3 if such things will still exist in our new world.

If it's anything I bet it's a compilation of what has been shared already put together for a larger audience.

Maybe longer takes of the VAB mechanics, more shots of the colony, maybe focus on showing some of the already revealed planets... essentially a longer format of what we already know