[1.10X]ULTIMATE BOMBS V1.2

BRAIXEN MOD

I released my first mod for ksp "ULTIMATE BOMBS" I'm so happy, but there's a problem like attaching on the armament rail, the textures of  bombs are not amazing , but I'm proud of my creation, I think creates a second mod on the wings!

my mod:

https://spacedock.info/mod/2510/ULTIMATE%20BOMBS

NEED BDArmory:https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/releases/tag/v1.3.2

only 3 bombs for the moment

(Lincence:MIT) from spacedock

NOW THE V1.2 ,is here for add 3 bombs in the mod!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by BRAIXEN MOD

Hello @BRAIXEN MOD!  Welcome to our forums!  Congrats on the first mod release.  As such, it has been moved to the Mod Release sub forum, where such threads go :D .

Also, two things: 

1) Per our mod posting rules, you need to provide a link to any source code you might be using.  This is usually done through a Github link, which is also often the best way to handle bug reports and such. 

2) You also need to choose a license to release it under.  You must name that license here, and include it in the downloadable package for the mod itself.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, theJesuit said:

I'll add my welcome @BRAIXEN MODand to seek some clarification.

Is this a mod that works with others,  like BdArmoury or does it just work by itself?

Also, what kind of damage can i expect?  Is it a guaranteed wipe out of the VAB if i tap it on the launchpad?

sorry I did not put the important , it needs bdarmory, the damage are rather powerful the VAB resists but not the center of science etc.it only has 3 bombs but I add soon.:D

Just now, Gargamel said:

@BRAIXEN MOD, You might want to take a look at the other threads in this section, and pattern your thread title as they do, stating the Version, Mod name and such, making it easier to find it.   Perhaps add some pictures of the mod in action into the OP too. 

ok.euh one question! how to add some pictures in a thread???????

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.