[1.7.3 -> 1.11.X] Transfer Windows : A Fanmade Soundtrack To Kerbal Space Program v0.2.0 [SoundtrackEditorForked Expansion]

Askerad

It still works in 1.12.2. If you need help installing I recommend after you done the Soundtrackeditor forked installation you remove the playlist.cfg something like that and remove it then copy the playlist.cfg from transfer windows and place it in the playlist folder.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, first I want to say that before installing this properly, I loved listening to the entire volume in the background. Really great work you've created, and I love that I now get to have it as a part of my KSP experience.
That being said, I noticed a very small issue regarding the track name in the playlist.cfg file. Installing the mod as-is leads to an error in the console that says it was unable to load the track for the Tracking Station, "Lullaby for a Planetarium". After a quick inspection, I found the solution to be literally as simple as 3 button presses.

In the playlist.cfg that comes with the mod, the directory that tells the game to load the tracking station track is labeled as such:
dHblGyD.png

However, this does not match the file name for the track in the 'Music' folder, so with a simple deletion of 3 characters, the track loaded perfectly:
P70Tn5Z.png

Love the mod so far, and I look forward to seeing your second volume. :)

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.