Possible mod ideas

Phantom-051

So, I was attempting to build an F-8 Crusader in KSP today, and that got me thinking: Is there anyone out there who would be willing to make a mod for KSP that adds in the right parts to make a Vought F-8 Crusader? Then, I started thinking about what else a mod like that could include, other than the Crusader's Nose-section, engine-shroud/engine, tail fins, wings, and landing gear. One of my ideas was that with this mod adding F-8 Crusader parts, it could also add in a few other cockpits, wings/control surfaces, and engines. Among these could be different variations of the Crusader nose-section (such as a more futuristic and sleek one, a larger two-seat version, etc), and possibly entirely different plane cockpits.
What do y'all think?

good Idea! I started to build planes from IRL like F-15/16 and wanted to build f-18/e/F/f-22/F-35 too and looked at the crusader but then ksp thought:'' well how would you like it if I would randomly crash at the start of the game at loading a random part?!'' If ksp would work (with this ''modpack'' that I'm using, other work hopefully), I use Airplane plus and would probably  use the stock mk1 inline cockpit, then frontal of it a snub radar from BD armory (because I like to build military stuff in an space exploration game lol) and then I would place two mark0 tanks, one over another, and push the under one a littl bit more into the radar, and add a small intake to it and ad a nosecone to the upper one, but it would certainly be better if there would be like preset parts for like the noseform and body, like in airplane plus

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.