KSP 1.10.1 is Crashing in my PC.

For some unknown reason, after update my KSP Program with the version 1.10.1 and install my habitual played mods, KSP is crashing after uploaded all the initialization sequence, some times open and after go inside and try to Lunch a rocket then Crash.

The properties of my PC are the following Win10 / I5 4460 3,44 GHz, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX1050ti 4GB, 

The previous versions were working good, for that reason i tried to return to KSP 1.9 but also started to crash, tried with 1.8 , 1.7 etc, and also crash, everything started after install 1.10 and update to 1.10.1, i am not sure why this is happening and really appreciate your help.

my apologize if i made some grammal mistake writing in English, i am native Spanish speaker. 

thanks in advance.

Hello @Ricky891129 And welcome to the forums!

Does the crash happens when the start menu shows up? Or in the VAB, SPH?

Either way, we are going to need some logs, go into your KSP folder and under the KSP_64x.exe there will be a text file called KSP.log, grab it and upload it to Google Drive or OneDrive, copy and paste a share link so we can see the problem in more detail.

1 hour ago, Ricky891129 said:

my apologize if i made some grammal mistake writing in English

Don´t worry, your english is perfect here :)

It might've something to do with the mod that adds Explodium or Raptium as resources, but there are a lot of exceptions in this log that are unlikely to cause the problem. It is unlikely to be a memory issue either. You sure all your plugin based mods are updated to 1.10?

When my game used to crash (this was a while ago), it was easier for others to help me out, if I also posted the crash report file. These files should be located under here:

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Squad\Kerbal Space Program\Crashes

Just post the most recent file in there. Unless I'm missing something obvious, I really can't seem to find anything in your KSP.log that would cause the game to crash (other than non-updated mods).

Edited by Aniruddh

Pensé que podría ser un mod no actualizado, pero todos mis mods se instalaron a través de Ckan con compatibilidad 1.10 1 no estoy seguro de lo que está sucediendo cuando ejecuto el juego, consume 8000mb de ram, pero esto no es un problema porque tengo 16gb pero incluso con esto hardware en los últimos dos días, el bloqueo fue seguido de un nuevo informe con la excepción del informe de memoria insuficiente. Es muy extraño porque ahora no estoy seguro de cuál es el problema real, si es un problema de memoria o un mod que se bloquea 

Edited by Ricky891129

Sometimes KSP's memory use spikes during scene change, this tends to happen a lot in modded installs. I'm still finding a hard time in locating the cause of the problem. If it always happens when clicking the launch button, you could try remove 5 mods from your install at a time and see when the crashing stops. If it does stop, the last 5 you deleted are the cause of the problem. Repeat this with one mod at a time within those 5, then you narrow down the problem and can then report it on the mod's thread. When removing the mods, make sure you take into account their dependencies (CKAN should do this for you). I understand this can be tedious, but out of memory exceptions are tough to resolve as they aren't specific to a mod when shown in the log file/crash report.

18 hours ago, Aniruddh said:

Sometimes KSP's memory use spikes during scene change, this tends to happen a lot in modded installs. I'm still finding a hard time in locating the cause of the problem. If it always happens when clicking the launch button, you could try remove 5 mods from your install at a time and see when the crashing stops. If it does stop, the last 5 you deleted are the cause of the problem. Repeat this with one mod at a time within those 5, then you narrow down the problem and can then report it on the mod's thread. When removing the mods, make sure you take into account their dependencies (CKAN should do this for you). I understand this can be tedious, but out of memory exceptions are tough to resolve as they aren't specific to a mod when shown in the log file/crash report.

Thanks a lot, will do it as you say, one each time and see where is the problem, yesterday i was reading the log file following the rute you provided to me and i have a more clear idea what can be causing this error of memory and crash. will let you know the result of the test . hope works this time :-)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.