Transfer fuel more than once.

Been playing KSP for a few months now, and i was wondering how to transfer fuel multiple times. I don't know if im missing something, but after successfully transferring fuel between two tanks i cant transfer between them a second time. No, crossfeed has zero affect on it either. Im also playing on KSP 1.10, so no fuel transfer mods past KAS work either, and I'd prefer to not have too many non-stock parts.

Edited by LinxByte
added a few tags

Once you've transferred all fuel from one tank to another, you cannot transfer more as the destination is either full, or the source is empty.

Also, in 1.10 there is a fuel transfer bug. I've not seen it but have heard of it. Try closing your right click menus and opening them again, or F5/F9 to save/reload and see if you can then transfer more fuel.

Yeah, you're probably seeing the fuel-transfer bug @Superfluous J mentioned. It seems like once you've transferred fuel to/from a particular tank, you can't do it again. The way I get around it is to close all fuel transfer windows, then tap the time warp key and immediately cancel it. That seems to reset things so I can transfer fuel from the same tank again.

2 hours ago, Superfluous J said:

Also, in 1.10 there is a fuel transfer bug. I've not seen it but have heard of it. Try closing your right click menus and opening them again, or F5/F9 to save/reload and see if you can then transfer more fuel.

What do you mean you have not seen it?You dont play the latest patch or you just dont encounter it?

Because it happens every single time....if you have the latest version and you dont have this bug then....lucky you i guess.

Edited by Boyster

18 hours ago, king of nowhere said:

the only reliable way i found to deal with the bug is to save and reload. sometimes, if i have many tanks, i must do it multiple times

For me is to change warp speed, it takes two or three warp changes....

Edited by Boyster

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.