Forum brightness?

alberro+

Moved to Kerbal Network, as it's a suggestion for the forum and not the game.

I thought there was a thread on this already to merge into, but I can't seem to find it.

I seem to recall that there's a browser add-on out there that lets you change sites' CSS styling and that there's a profile that give the forum a dark mode.  Hopefully someone will chime in with that.

1 minute ago, Geonovast said:

Moved to Kerbal Network, as it's a suggestion for the forum and not the game.

I thought there was a thread on this already to merge into, but I can't seem to find it.

I seem to recall that there's a browser add-on out there that lets you change sites' CSS styling and that there's a profile that give the forum a dark mode.  Hopefully someone will chime in with that.

Thanks for telling me, i'll look into it.

23 minutes ago, Geonovast said:

I think that would be stylish/userstyles. It has versions for both Chrome and Firefox.

heh... yeah, thanx for the plug for my theme, @steve_v ... I was just about to add a shameless plug for it, myself... :P
Tho, i havent updated it in awhile... if anyone using/trying it wants to give me feedback on it, just open an issue on that github repo...

Oh! and if anyone is moar knowledgable in CSS than I am, please feel free to fork and update it. Please just lmk if you do.

Also, i HIGHLY recommend using the Stylus add-on, over Stylish ... Stylish seems to have sold out, to providing and selling user data... Hence, why someone made the Stylus fork from it, minus the user data mining...

Hmm.. I see I really NEED to update my own readme file, to reflect that... :P

Since its basically a clone of the original add-on, just without the privacy issues, it also is compatable with all the Userstyles themes.

https://github.com/openstyles/stylus

Edited by Stone Blue

9 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

Also, i HIGHLY recommend using the Stylus add-on, over Stylish

Yeah... Thanks for that. I thought something rotten was going on with stylish, confirmation is good. Guess it's safe to reinstall your theme again now, it's been a while.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.