[1.11.x] Hephaistos - Stockalike ULA Vulcan - Official Stand-alone BDB Expansion

Superpenguin160

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Andrewson said:

support of tweak scale and   update 1.12.3 

Why? It should work in 1.12.3 because it is only a parts mod. And TweakScale: you can easily write a little patch for yourself. I think there is no need for Tweakscale.

Welcome to the forum @Andrewson, while it's not against the rules to request and update, provided it is polite and not repetitive, please remember that members who create great free content for us to enjoy are also subject to real world responsibilities so it's best to be patient as we wait for our favourite mods to be updated.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/22/2022 at 8:57 AM, Andrewson said:

support of tweak scale and   update 1.12.3 

Hi! 

Your request was registered here: https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScaleCompanion/issues/21 . I can't say when I will be able to tackle it down, but I have a development Window somewhere in the next weeks and then I hope I will be able to work on it.

On a side note, I usually respond way faster :P when requests are made on the TweakScale Companion or even on TweakScale itself. 

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2020 at 11:00 PM, Drakenex said:

Nice finds, thanks!

1- Will make BDB compatible ones.

2- Done*

3- See below **

4- Interesting, gotta find a way to disable the auto interestage and enable that node.

5- S.M.A.R.T. assembly is tricky, that could be a way, yes.

6- Fixed*

7- Oops! fixed*

* Will be up on next revision

** The ACES and Centaur V upper stages were designed to be controlled by a remote guidance unit (no BDB) or by the Centaur avionics control system.

EUGFNc6.png

What mod is that X-38/Dream chaser?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/14/2020 at 3:35 AM, irvin_productionz said:

Can you elaborate? sorry, installed BDB and now i get bluedog.Centaur.rl10.lv2 part missing error. thanks

I've got the same error, using JNSQ with a bunch of other mods including BDB. So annoying that's the only small thing preventing the ready made craft from loading but I've got tons of hydrolox engines and RL10 replicas to choose from and build my own with the rest of hephaistos parts

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.