ABANDONED [WMS] WorldWar Maritime Ships

BuzzFeed4Lief

ABANDONED 

[WMS] WorldWar Maritime Ships.

Download
SpaceDock

Features
Contains a WW2 German U-Boat  (U-557)
Contains the Prinz Eugen (the german one)

Installation
Download the ZIP file from SpaceDock
Either drag and drop or extract the files from the ZIP into your GameData Directory

You finished it should be there if not send me a message and ill check it out

Dependencies

Module Manager (included in the file)

Media

Spoiler

cOtUKap.png

Spoiler

8lPfGp4.png

License
Creative Commons Licence
[WMS] WorldWar Maritime Ships by BuzzFeed4Lief is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

ChangeLog

sorry this has taken a while, its still a bit all over the place and you may see some random things but its fairly working. iv had less time lately than i had originally

• Added Gneisenau.
  • Trying to fix the props for the gneisenau.

• Trying to get the rudders on the Gneisenau to work.

• Still trying to get the rudders on the Gneisenau to work.

Credits
Submarine U_557 Model by ThomasBeerens Here

Prinz Eugen Model by ThomasBeerens Here
Code for a Category .cfg by Next_Star_Industries Here
Gneisenau Model by ThomasBeerens Here

BTW
check the spacedock changelogs i sometimes forget to add things there to the forums

BTW feel free to suggest anything ill be sure to read them all.

By BuzzFeed4Lief

Edited by BuzzFeed4Lief
adding a BTW and changing credits

@Komander Faul  sure id love to, ill just get finished with my current sub and il get to work on those

if you could try and find the names of the first and third sub that would be great
something even better is if you could find a 3d model for them as that would make it so much quicker, and if you do please either link me to where you found it or send me their info so i can add them to the credits but anything is helpfull thanks

also suggestions are appreciated anytime

Edited by BuzzFeed4Lief

1 minute ago, BuzzFeed4Lief said:

@Komander Faul  sure id love to, ill just get finished with my current sub and il get to work on those

if you could try and find the names of the first and third sub that would be great
something even better is if you could find a 3d model for them as that would make it so much quicker, and if you do please either link me to where you found it or send me their info so i can add them to the credits but anything is helpfull thanks

also suggestions are appreciated anytime

M1 and surcouf is the names, and type XI is the 2nd one..... np ;)

as for the links, I’ll provide them later on, as it is late where I am at

Hello is anyone willing to make some animations for me as i have no skill in that at all, if you are willing thank you and you will be called apon to make animations for new vessels. they will not be major but still helpfull.

you will also get to be on all the pages as a co-creator, and can edit the spacedock page. please i need to get these animations done so it will be greatly appreciated.

BuzzFeed4Lief

Edited by BuzzFeed4Lief

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2020 at 3:04 PM, civilisedzombie said:

i tried to install the mod but it wont work. i put [WMS] in gamedata in ksp 1.10.1. did i do something wrong?

did you put the zip file or the actual file in the zip because it needs to look like this because it must be unzipped   (not including the HyperEdit)

oax3phT.png

12 hours ago, BuzzFeed4Lief said:

did you put the zip file or the actual file in the zip because it needs to look like this because it must be unzipped   (not including the HyperEdit)

oax3phT.png

i unzipped it. i have been playing with mods a lot and i know to unzip them. but the mod did not even appear in the janater's closet menu.

Edited by civilisedzombie
clarifying

5 hours ago, civilisedzombie said:

i unzipped it. i have been playing with mods a lot and i know to unzip them. but the mod did not even appear in the janater's closet menu.

ok ill do a bit of mod testing to see what its compatible with and check with the janitors closet because for me it has been loading, plus i am working on adding a new subsection to ksp for it so you will be able to instantly know if it has loaded when in the VAB/SPH

Edited by BuzzFeed4Lief

17 minutes ago, BuzzFeed4Lief said:

did they really do that to it.

Yep

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_cruiser_Prinz_Eugen

USS Prinz Eugen (IX-300), a former German heavy cruiser, ready for target duty in the operation Crossroads a-bomb tests, 14 June 1946.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:PE_Atomtest_1.jpg#/media/File:PE_Atomtest_1.jpg

15 hours ago, Dave-Daring said:

Yep

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_cruiser_Prinz_Eugen

USS Prinz Eugen (IX-300), a former German heavy cruiser, ready for target duty in the operation Crossroads a-bomb tests, 14 June 1946.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:PE_Atomtest_1.jpg#/media/File:PE_Atomtest_1.jpg

can i use the info u said in the description of the part?

Edited by BuzzFeed4Lief

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.