ABANDONED [WMS] WorldWar Maritime Ships

BuzzFeed4Lief

On 9/27/2020 at 10:15 PM, BuzzFeed4Lief said:

oh i forgot @civilisedzombie can you provide the ksp log and a list of mods that where installed

mods:firespitter, b9partswitch:at_utils, clickthroughblocker, usitools, toolbarcontrol, airplaneplus, b9aerospace, b9aerospacehx, b9aerospace_legacy, b9animationmodules, bdarmory, bdarmory weapons extension, blendshapemodleloader, community category kit, and too many to mention and i doubt you would want to go through 70 mods. i guess i will start ksp with only this mod and see what happens.

1 hour ago, civilisedzombie said:

update: did not work 

and how do i post logs?

should i copy and paste?

go to a dropbox or something and post it or just send it through discord if you have it and if you send through discord here are my details (62 to 1#1577) @civilisedzombie

Edited by BuzzFeed4Lief

On 9/30/2020 at 8:59 PM, civilisedzombie said:

for some reason it appeared in carrier mode and now it is also in sandbox. i guess i was not looking hard enough. btw i think it should be in command. sorry about the inconvenience

im working on i big update that adds its own category and fixed collision meshes because right now they are terrible so it will be in fueltanks for now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2020 at 7:06 AM, WaywardScythe said:

would it be very difficult to scrub gun turrets and engine/props from the ship models? it looks really good, but Naval Weapon Systems and Large Boats Parts Pack still essentially work in current KSP version and it'd be cool to have the option to mount working turrets and such. 

https://imgur.com/a/q1L46SX 

well something iv been working on is making the turrets their own parts so you can interchange them, but yes i can do that give me a min and ill create a version with no turrets, also in that picture i have realized that i forgot to change the version of the prinz eugen i am so sorry, big brain moment, god i cant beleive i did this without checking what

i would also like to know is the filter working well as i need some feedback for that. i dont know if it was just working on my end but i would just like some feedback if possible thx

@BuzzFeed4Lief  I'm not sure what filter you mean? I can give you some more feedback though if you describe it. EDIT if you mean the category filter, it shows up if you expand the categories, easy to find. 
The turrets included in my screencap are the only ones I could see that matched up, and obviously they aren't scale. I've had to modify configs for BDA supported guns in another mod before, and it seems that maybe it's not super hard to get the turrets to behave if you can copy paste the working info from the mods. Here's a list of current Kriegsmarine weapons in the Naval Artillery System mod
2 cm FlaK 38 Quad Mount (Flakvierling)
3.7 cm SK C/30 Anti-aircraft Gun Dual Mount
10.5 cm SK C/33 Naval Gun
20.3 cm SK C/34
28 cm SK C/28 Twin Turret
38 cm SK C/34
FuMO 61 "Hohentwiel U" Radar

Edited by WaywardScythe

9 hours ago, lionbeast321 said:

can this mod work with 1.9? and Bda?

im working to make the turrets on the ships functional but it has been a real pain and im not sure if it works in 1.9 but i can check.

2 hours ago, WaywardScythe said:

@BuzzFeed4Lief  I'm not sure what filter you mean? I can give you some more feedback though if you describe it. EDIT if you mean the category filter, it shows up if you expand the categories, easy to find. 
The turrets included in my screencap are the only ones I could see that matched up, and obviously they aren't scale. I've had to modify configs for BDA supported guns in another mod before, and it seems that maybe it's not super hard to get the turrets to behave if you can copy paste the working info from the mods. Here's a list of current Kriegsmarine weapons in the Naval Artillery System mod
2 cm FlaK 38 Quad Mount (Flakvierling)
3.7 cm SK C/30 Anti-aircraft Gun Dual Mount
10.5 cm SK C/33 Naval Gun
20.3 cm SK C/34
28 cm SK C/28 Twin Turret
38 cm SK C/34
FuMO 61 "Hohentwiel U" Radar

i will see if i and get some help from the developer of NAS and see if he can help me get these guns working, but atm the problem is that the way turrets work is they used specifically named objects of the part and i cannot change that without having a unity file for it, which i do not have. but i will work to get things moving thanks for the feedback

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.