HumanStuff (Slightly More) Realistic Spacesuits, Heads & Staff For KSP v1.8.1

Dammit Jim, I'm a priest, not a graphic digital artist... my stuff is done in a picture of MS paint and paint.net.  Oh, and i use the old MS Office Picture Viewer from around 10 years ago.

Yea I know the feeling, I use paint.net at work for internal documents, emails etc, stuff like flyers, "logo"s and "clipart" etc.

I mostly paste together professional art labeled for unlimited reuse, or make simple "smiley faces and puff ball cats"

I could take red eye out of my GF's dog in pics... that was my skill level.

Im a FOSS FREAK, due to work mostly, I work in an underfunded position and have to "make/collect" my own software tools.

I was using staroffice "in the day", then AbiWord for years until windows support ended (on Libreoffice now).

FOSS is very under utilized in my nation, Canada, sadly.

Here is a gallery of a BC7 6K version of the skybox, in left to right in 5 images: lowish orbit of Earth

Skybox 6K Version in DDS as: DXT BC7 Alpha explicit Mode 0/1 (automatically picked by command, result of 0 or 1 not logged), Mipmaps Generated via Flitered Kaiser window: Alpha Pre-Multiplexed & Exported + Gamma corrected + Wrap To Output Range. Compression Quality "Unlimited" in GPU/CPU Asymmetric link. Source as 6K Pre-Flipped max quality TIFF, Captured in Space Engine (6K causes me/Space engine no issues AT ALL, 100% smooth capture, so its what I have for now.) Rotated/Adjusted to what I'm told is 100% IRL Correct in SE. Fliters: no planets/No Sun 

^--- Thats supposed to be "ideal"?

1:

Spoiler

Spw6Odk.png

2:

Spoiler

MplFyQs.png

3:

Spoiler

956edUh.png

4:

Spoiler

vrIuNcV.png

5:

Spoiler

U3qGGY1.png

Now Via cmd line full custom parameters for BC7, Alpha vastly reduced, 45mb vs 54mb, or 9mb smaller, AND its a nicer result imho

in 4 images, exact same orbit

1:

Spoiler

SAMqBVC.png

2:

Spoiler

oRFvy0L.png

3:

Spoiler

gphfUZw.png

4:

Spoiler

IidaVge.png

Edited by Guest

AWESOME!

• Files & Folder names/structure finalized for future updates until further notice
  • Skybox now 6K BC7 format by default with EnvMaps of 512K, "BigPack" include other resolutions and optional skyboxes
  • Wiki is now live
  • Docs and links are being added daily
  • 1st template uploads will be over the period of 2020-09-18 to 2020-10-01, to master
  • I will attempt release weekly until v1.1 on Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays, schedule allowing (no promises)
Edited by Guest

Hello all!

Weekly Poll results:

Yuri Gagarin has vastly exceeded all other votes in number, so... WINNER

I will attempt a good Yuri head this week, after finishing "PigMan ReBorn" and "Ham the Chimp", wish me luck lol

nsBTGPL.png

^ I am PIG .... REBORNA GUILTY PLEASURE ADDITION (Pic: GSI, @Green Skull FASA Pack Promo Original Image circa March 7th 2014CE, For KSP v0.23)

New Weekly Poll Topic:

Historical craft! Please see poll and vote!

Wiki Update: <--- Writing in markdown seriously blows! Write in rich text via Libreoffice save as doc/docx and use this:

Word2MD its free and online. I learned this what feels like way to late in the process lol (I was resorting to HTML cause thats the MD I know, kinda.. myspace shame)

The wiki should now contain enough instructions and links to FOSS tools to allow you top easily "start", at least on a head or template suit.

We have:

Note: This is a "snippet" wiki, meaning most of the "technical explanation" is sourced DIRECTLY from open source and/or CC content, to ensure accuracy as I'm not an advanced graphics designer.. or even one at all

* If you have an article, tutorial or component library submission message me please

• Basics on software tools LIKE THE FULL GAMBIT from paint a head to baking Normals, custom parts, skyboxes, etc
  • Minimize "quality loss" techniques primer
  • unity 2019.20f1 primer on just what ksp & unity want in your files, specifically handling DXT & BC compression Formats
  • How to "DXT BC'ify" your stuff.. the no muss no fuss guide explaining your FULL option set, by GPU DirectX Generation (DX9 to DX11) & OS
  • Charts, pics, vids
  • Modder tools and article links
  • techniques/tutorials on wiki with links to others off wiki

Easy to read "what are/when to use" on:

• Whats "Alpha"  
  • Image formats with xfc color codec warning (jpg to png and tga to tiff/pds/pds)
  • Why is DDS big on disk but small in ram?  
  • DDS (L8, DXT 1a 1c all the 5's, BC6 and BC7)
  • Compressing images and "how not to do it"

Plus more advanced articles, both on and off wiki, plus the renewed and updated "Modders Compilation List" 

If your results "suck", dont worry so did mine (some still do). Paint.net and GIMP have many helpful add-ons and tutorials.

* some articles are reproductions/edits of CC licenced works, if so CC stamp, authors by-line @ link to original is present in edited version. These are off forum, and not link here. If citation is required please PM me.

Real work

4096x4096 pixels @ 96PPI, kerbalHead.pdn, Paint.net Text Labeled, With 42x42 Sizing Grid Layered, As 8 Total Layers, Size 1.19 MB (1,254,650 bytes)

Includes "Male Head NRM" Example Template, as 1 layer, separate file sized 116KB (118,791 bytes):
Remake from @HaArLiNsH's "Texture Replacer Replaced Guide" (with TRR seemingly defunct for 3+ years), New Layered "EASY TO LEARN/USE" design, for EasyBuilder's Layered Component Workshop (100% FOSS & Win/Mac/Linux OS Capable)

* I believe I can even support 32Bit KSP v1.4.5 on TR v3.2 users, with pre v1.5 templates if anyone ever "had need" for that.

Note: "REAL" head components will be designed to be "dropped" on a "black", Code: #000000 or rgb(0,0,0), 4096x4096 canvas (I "believe" this to be correct, but unsure)

Grid Layer:

Spoiler

R3A4qGu.png

Text Label Layer:

Spoiler

WaJsmFj.png

Base Skin Layer:

Spoiler

P47CPjS.png

Unused portion of color map template (I'd still design on it as though it worked, in case it even is added):

Spoiler

ZXUoWJM.png

Mouth Layer:

Spoiler

EzLT9Cj.png

Teeth Layer:

Spoiler

QoCRF28.png

Eye Sockets Layer:

Spoiler

saoY343.png

Default Hair Coverage Layer:

Spoiler

Qv2VVY3.png

Completed Template as 8 layers all layers shown together:

Spoiler

k4qCUuv.png

Male Head NRM Example Template as 1 layer, separate file sized: 116KB:

Spoiler

ZXxLMTj.png

Skill level required to "learn" starting with stuff like this,  "Male Head  Lession 3", after a 2 part "Basics" , ending on a 2 part "Cubemap GalaxyTex Generation" and "Advanced Techniques for Heads & Suits" should start at "Total Beginner" (Thats my plan at least).

Within reason we can start building a library to allow not only "human like" templates, but maybe even "Stock Kerbal Skin Toned" ones

Please if you have feedback..... I NEED IT lol

Edited by Guest
series of edits to match mirrored posts lol

HumanStuff Wiki

Everyone Should Read (they are short and have pretty pics)

This has good DETAILED info BUT details using the Nvidia "photoshop tool" (they have free stand alone also) step by step, #3 above uses the much easier better method that allows "measure twice cut once methodology"

Edited by Guest

Release upcoming, 15 min:

DO NOT DOWNLOAD v1.0.5 or v1.0.5.1 on github, issues with zip 

(note I use various compression methods, winzip should be fine to un-zip, 7Zip preferred though for "least chance of file loss")

DOWNLOAD v1.0.5.2 "Tower Clear" - 1.0.5 IS NOT on CKAN
Unofficial support to RP1 mod LAST versions for KSP v1.4.5 and KSP v1.3.1 for BOTH 64bit And 32bit 

32Bit systems:

I have tested KSP on Windows 2000 & XP 32Bit, THE SLOWEST PC I own is an AMD Athlon64 FX-57, at 2800mhz, 4gb ddr2 ram & Radeon HD 2600XT 1GB GPU and it runs KSP! (slightly under 26fps on big craft & 2K RSS texture pack)

• CPU: 2GHz Dual-Core or Threaded CPU, 2Gb ram, DX9C GPU (iGPU is fine), DX9/OpenGL: SM3 512MB VRAM, PIXEL SHADER 3, VERTEX SHADER 3. DX10+: SM4 1GB VRAM, PIXEL SHADER 4, VERTEX SHADER 4

This is the lowest spec I know of that ran KSP (on v0.23.5 in 2012), screen shots recovered: 

KSP v0.24.2, OS: Windows XP SP2 CPU: AMD Sempron 2800+ (1.6 GHz) RAM: 448 MB (512MB - 64MB taken by iGPU) iGPU: SiS M760GX integrated 64MB shared memory

Spoiler

I tried running KSP on a 7 year old laptop of mine. It wasn't thigh end even when bought. I use it mostly on a better PC.

I expected it to fail at loading, or when encountering some 3D scene, but it worked. It isn't great and the graphics are broken, but it is sort of playable. The FPS is mostly good. Perfect in VAB and pretty good in space. The only problems are loading times (loading parts on game start and moving to launch pad) and the broken graphics.

Specs:

Windows XP SP2

AMD Sempron 2800+ (1.6 GHz)

448 MB RAM (512MB - 64MB taken by integrated graphics)

SiS M760GX integrated GPU, 64MB shared memory
I expected memory to be a problem, but apart from the loading times it was OK. Even with NovaPunch installed.

UaISRYm.png

Sn1Ivio.png

Min requirements tested:

• KSP v1.3.1 & v1.4.5: Windows 2000 (*Requires BlackWingCat Extended Kernel AND DirectX 9.0C) & Windows XP SP3 32Bit with TextureReplacer v3.2

Tested on:

• AMD Athlon 64 FX-57 CPU, Radeon HD 2600XT 1GB GPU  & 4GB Ram running Windows 2000 with additions listed, all unused textures "PRUNED" (ask me)

NOTE:

• Please PM me for versions CFG's for KSP older than 1.7.3 & how to Prune readme (Pruning NOT required on 64bit)
Edited by Guest

OK,

Normally a post like this goes in "add-on dev" thread, but I feel everyone should see this one....

Here we go:

The CKAN download has reached 2gb, sadly making it like the biggest mod on CKAN... thats NOT COOL. I have a few ideas:

• I think the "PRE-KSP v1.5" folder should go in its own separate "optional" download.
  • Seeing as ksp v1.0 started DDS support by defaul, I will include the DDS files & I am removing ALL PNG files, I am REPLACING them with WEBP images (they are better image quality and far smaller in file size, dont worry I tested them hard)
  • The only PDN files I will include will be "Text Labeled, Layered, Master Templates" (so far Head Male, Head Female at 4096x4096). I am working on "4096x4096 Standard suit" tonight.
  • BY DEFAULT: The "default pack is called "6K"
  • the Skybox (GalaxyTex) will be 6K (6000x6000) DXT5-BC3 DDS Files (FOR SKYBOX ONLY I WILL ALWAYS INCLUDE DXT1-BC1, DXT5-BC3 (as default) & BC7 OPTIONS IN MAIN PACK) 
  • Reflections (EnvMap) are 512x512 DTX1-BC1 DDS Files
  • Heads are 2048x2048 DXT1-BC1 DDS Files
  • Suits are 4096x4096 DXT5-BC3 DDS Files
  • Masters are currently 4096x4096 PDN Files, seeing the limit of many systems and formats at 16383x6383 (and 16384x16384 is "true 16K"), an ideal MAX master size is 16380x16380 (for reasons I wont detail, its boring) as both PDN & WebP secondary copy.
  • Optional packs for KSP PRE-v1.5 and "extra textures" for use by users that want to alter things a bit, will be taken out of "MAIN PACK" and I think that will save 95% of users about 1.1GB fo downloaded Zip File Size
  • EASY BUILDER WORKSHOP & the "Teaching & Component Templates" for easy and fact building of faces, suits, visors, backpacks, skyboxes, reflection, menu, etc etc WILL CONTINUE to be in the main download in the MAIN DOWNLOAD FOLDER (not GameData)

So... next release might see some changes in whats in main package. BUT as a bonus I will be including, matching to default dds size, WebP copies and making the masters 16380x16380

I will include with them a 2048 and 4096 copy for users that have issues loading huge images on, older PC's, iGPU's and laptops

The optional sized DDS files will be available as a separate download ("DEFAULT" in blue), with packs: 

• All, now, "optional skyboxes, reflections etc", that arnt intended for "MAIN USE" with HumanStuff will be moved to a Separate Download.
  • The "default" kept skybox/reflections will be my "True to life Milky Way", The "As seen on TV, wrong tilt" Milky Way from the last Astronomers Visual Pack, & Poods Deep Star Map v1.3 (because its so dark)

1K, 1.5K, 2K, 4K, 6K, 8K, & 16K "sets", the sets name is based off the "skybox size" it uses. (This is so EVERY USER can use the pack with best results)

• Skybox/GalaxyTex & Reflections Envmap in sets of: (BC1 through BC7, depending. NormalMaps will be included at matching size, in masters for editing)

1K: 1024x1024/64x64, 1.5K: 1536x1536/96x96, 2K: 2048x2048/128x128, 4K: 4096x4096/192x192, Default 6K = 6144x6144/512x512, 8K: 8192x8192/768x768 & 16K: 16380x16380/1024x1024

• Suits in: 

1K pack: 768x768, 1.5K pack: 1024x1024, 2K pack: 1536x1536, 4K pack: 3072x3072, Default pack = 4096x4096, 8K: 6144x6144 & 16K: 8192x8192

• Heads in: 

1K pack: 512x512, 1.5K pack: 768x768, 2K pack: 1024x1024, 4K pack: 1536x1536, Default pack = 2048x2048, 8K: 3072x3072 & 16K: 6144x6144

• "MASTER" copies, for editing and backups in sets of: (due to Unity engine limit in KSP & WebP format limit "99.99%" of "TRUE" 16K's 16384x16384, that limit being 16383x16383 MAX)

Paint.net "*.PDN" files, "editing layers" intact: Main: 16380x16380, Optional (for users that have issue with "huge to really big" images): 8K > 4K > 2K > 1K RGB / RGBA 

Basically UNIVERSALLY supported "*.WebP" files, losslessly compressed "flattened" images: Matching above ^^

Gifs will be made into animated WebP's: I'll aim for a 800x600 ideal image at 768x576, and a 1080p ideal image at 1152x864. Yes both are 4:3, I'm not making a 16:9 one. IF ANYONE NEEDS A LARGER ONE SPEAK UP

1 more time: No one should "need" a PNG file, even the KSP v1.3.1 32bit users can use DDS by default in game. So the other copies are only backup/editing copies.

ANY USERS TAKE ISSUE WITH THAT? If so please reply in linked thread below and I will gladly hear your wants, needs and reasoning HERE:

ITS 3AM EST 2020/09/24, I'LL LEAVE THE ATTER OPEN TO DEBATE BY USERS (IF ANYONE WANTS TOO) FOR 55 HOURS OR DEADLINE:

10AM EST 2020/09/26

Edited by Guest

i've got a strange bug, my kerbals are green, instead of human colored, any fixes?

@RelonskYou have a log?

If not its probley my end, I had a zipping error.

can you send me a screen shot of your game data folder, and the humanstuff.cfg file (in texture replacer folder) open in notepad++

I'll fix your green back to human toned asap

should look like:

// Default configuration for HumanStuff Texture Replacer pack. //
TextureReplacer
{
  reflectionType = real

// Resolution of cube texture faces that is used for real reflections.
// HumanStuff suggests setting desired graphics BUT@ "full resolution scaling"
// Suggested: @>720 = 32 - @720 = 64 - @900p = 128 - *@1080p = 256 - @1440p = 384 - @4K = 512 - @5K = 768 - @8K = 1024.
  reflectionResolution = 256

// Once per how many frames one reflection should be updated. At most one. Dont change unless you understand TR well
// reflection per frame is updated for scalability reasons.
  reflectionInterval = 4

// Reflection colour. Dont change unless you understand TR well
  visorReflectionColour = 1.0 1.0 1.0

// Hide parachute and cargo backpacks. (Parachutes remain functional).
// THIS SETTING IS OVERRIDDEN BY PER-GAME SETTING SET IN THE GUI!
// Changing to "true" might do nothing or save minor amounts of gpu/cpu power.
  hideBackpack = false

// Custom skins and suits for specific Kerbals. Entries are of the form:
//
// * ALL "Dir\SubDir" in this editor are as "Dir/SubDir" - Note: IS = "/" NOT = "\" - cgf's in notepad++ are always like this
//
//   name = skinDir [suitDir]
//
// `skinDir` is a subdirectory inside `Skins/` containing skin textures,
// `DEFAULT` or `GENERIC` (= unset). `suitDir` is a subdirectory inside
// `Suits/` containing suit textures, `DEFAULT`, `DEFAULT.V` or `DEFAULT.F`
// for default, vintage and future suits respectively, or `GENERIC` (= unset).
// When `suitDir` is missing `GENERIC` is assumed.
//
// Examples:
//
//   Old BlackMan   = HumanStuff/BlkGuyOld.m HumanStuff/MecruryProgramme
//
//   Huey Kerman    = Skins/skin1 SuitsFolder/suit1
//   Dewey Kerman   = skin2 DEFAULT
//   Louie Kerman   = skin3
//   Donald Kerman  = DEFAULT GENERIC
//   Daisy Kerman   = skin4 FUTURE
//   Scrooge Kerman = GENERIC DEFAULT.V
//
// THESE SETTINGS ARE OVERRIDDEN BY PER-GAME SETTINGS SET IN THE GUI!
// Dont change unless you want too
  CustomKerbals
  {
    Bill Kerman      = HumanStuff/BillKerman.m HumanStuff/MercuryProgramme
    Bob Kerman       = HumanStuff/BobKerman.m HumanStuff/MercuryProgramme
    Jebediah Kerman  = HumanStuff/JebediahKerman.m HumanStuff/MercuryProgramme
    Valentina Kerman = HumanStuff/ValentinaKerman.f HumanStuff/MercuryProgramme
  }
}

Edited by Guest

UPDATE:

v1.0.5.3 "Roll Program" is LIVE

as always delete older files until 1.1 release is "file structure stabilized" 

This version includes:

# Change Log # //HumanStuff//

## 1.0.5.3

- MY 1st PLUGIN! Its a DLL to allow DDS loading to custom (see bottom of post) "GAME LOADING" images, separate from "user" images! (They are even able to be DXT5 DDS, I might be able to edit in BC6/BC7!)
 - Removed KSP pre-v1.5 files to optional DL
 - creating resolution packs, default (aka "6K pack") is packaged
 - should be about 50% the size now 

• WebP conversion done! we saved over 400mb just on that!
  • optional DL's will follow as: KSP v1.3.1 & v1.4.5 alternate packs (next release), then the resolution pack (next in order).
  • Irfanview (also Xnview or XnConvert) suggested to convert WebP to non-DXT encoded formats 
  • Official support to RP1 mod min requirments and-or active version (currently its KSP v1.7.3)
  • Now With TRI-OS Support (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)

All but 1 PNG files are now WebP, far better size and quality. I cant splash screen with anything but a jpg or png (YET) the png uses 1/8 the same same image soo...its a png

I need someone with a SUPER GAMING PC!! & SPACE ENGINE!!

Help me create a 16380x16380 master skybox image! I can give all instructions if needed, MY PC JUST BOOT CYCLES IF I TRY!

32Bit systems:

If you want to use 32bit pack NOW, PM me and I'll instruct you on edits

NOTE:

• Please PM me for versions CFG's for KSP older than 1.7.3 & how to Prune readme (Pruning NOT required on 64bit)

CKAN Indexed badgeCKANSUPPORTED & LIVESOURCEGITHUBMIRRORSPACEDOCK

SOURCE/DOWNLOAD: GitHub (Current v1.0.5.3)

a new screen after games legal notices/squad splash

sF6STEG.png

• Ok I have also got this Visual Studio kinda down (starter level). I think we can add an image to the main menu, LETS TRY
  • After that lets finish the "color" templates maps and break the suit into component layers @ 16380x16380!
  • Then WE NEED MORE normal maps, I have made (re-made?) the head & suit normals @ 4K (16K next)
  • BACKPACKS/JETPACKS... who has the parabackpack? I know its screwy to like a 2 pixel line (I CAN WORK WITH THAT!)
  • SUBMISSIONS! I started with the idea of making a lot of suits...I got busy on fancy stuff. I could use an 1 more EACH:
  • NASA early 60's IVA/EVA suit & matching ERA CCCP suit, I have EIVA suits, I need the zond/pre-apollo era Suits :( 
  • Anyone got a "roughly" realistic parachute NASA/CCCP canpoy? I can toss one together but if 1 exists....
Edited by Guest

Ok so under 800mb, it is tested to work better than ever, ANY FEEDBACK??

On 9/24/2020 at 2:24 PM, Relonsk said:

i've got a strange bug, my kerbals are green, instead of human colored, any fixes?

You have texture replacer installed, btw, correct?

I think I figured out the entire internal structure (of how textures are handled, encoded and used by ksp/unity) by "being nosy" on github repos for depricated mods: I can now do these 3 separate things, as 1:

1. I can present to you "custom dds images" during load (thank you RP-1 Dev's, your method was perfect!), WITHOUT needing to use the default folder or image type (jpg or png only)
  2. I can now do a "custom splash screen" of an image at game start (sadly limited for now to png or jpg) without interfering with EULA/TOS
  3. I can do a "custom new game/load logo" (SEE LAST IMAGE)... This I can do as dds, and it was via an "undocumented feature" but I could see the "calls"... and it works!
  4. I can NOW MAKE PARTS AND/OR DLLs! woot!

And no these arnt using any form of "default" or generally "accessible methods", But I see how "the real modders" are doing it, abit more than I did

sF6STEG.png

xwtmRQM.png

TPygHog.jpeg

l1ow7UZ.jpeg

-------------- Now lets help @Relonsk

18 minutes ago, Relonsk said:

i'm trying to install it trough CKAN instead of Github

I need:

OS, KSP version, Texture replacer version, version number of HumanStuff you are using (have you ever updated human stuff without "cleaning" your install of its files?), Your ckan generated mod lists

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Aazard said:

You have a log file for me and requested images?

LOG 20:38:28.487] ******* Log Initiated for Kerbal Space Program - 1.9.1.2788 (WindowsPlayer x64) en-us *******
Kerbal Space Program - 1.9.1.2788 (WindowsPlayer x64) en-us

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-9100F CPU @ 3.60GHz (4)
RAM: 8113
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 (3962MB)
SM: 50 (Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1])
RT Formats: ARGB32, Depth, ARGBHalf, Shadowmap, RGB565, ARGB4444, ARGB1555, Default, ARGB2101010, DefaultHDR, ARGB64, ARGBFloat, RGFloat, RGHalf, RFloat, RHalf, R8, ARGBInt, RGInt, RInt, BGRA32, RGB111110Float, RG32, RGBAUShort, RG16, BGRA10101010_XR, BGR101010_XR, R16

Log started: Sat, Sep 26, 2020 20:38:28

[LOG 20:38:28.976] ActionCanvas MASK: 3458764513820540928
[LOG 20:38:28.976] AppCanvas MASK: 3458764513820540928
[LOG 20:38:28.978] MainCanvas MASK: 3458764513820540928
[LOG 20:38:45.819] Load(Assembly): /ModuleManager.4.1.4
[LOG 20:38:45.820] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ModuleManager.4.1.4.dll
[LOG 20:38:45.887] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'ModuleManager' V2.5.0
[LOG 20:38:45.887] Load(Assembly): EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/Plugins/Atmosphere
[LOG 20:38:45.887] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements\Plugins\Atmosphere.dll
[LOG 20:38:45.911] Load(Assembly): EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/Plugins/CelestialShadows
[LOG 20:38:45.911] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements\Plugins\CelestialShadows.dll
[LOG 20:38:45.918] Load(Assembly): EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/Plugins/CityLights
[LOG 20:38:45.918] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements\Plugins\CityLights.dll
[LOG 20:38:45.925] Load(Assembly): EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/Plugins/EVEManager
[LOG 20:38:45.925] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements\Plugins\EVEManager.dll
[LOG 20:38:45.932] Load(Assembly): EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/Plugins/PartFX
[LOG 20:38:45.932] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements\Plugins\PartFX.dll
[LOG 20:38:45.938] Load(Assembly): EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/Plugins/PQSManager
[LOG 20:38:45.938] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements\Plugins\PQSManager.dll
[LOG 20:38:45.945] Load(Assembly): EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/Plugins/ShaderLoader
[LOG 20:38:45.945] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements\Plugins\ShaderLoader.dll
[LOG 20:38:45.952] Load(Assembly): EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/Plugins/Terrain
[LOG 20:38:45.952] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements\Plugins\Terrain.dll
[LOG 20:38:45.960] Load(Assembly): EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/Plugins/TextureConfig
[LOG 20:38:45.960] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements\Plugins\TextureConfig.dll
[LOG 20:38:45.966] Load(Assembly): EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/Plugins/Utils
[LOG 20:38:45.966] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements\Plugins\Utils.dll
[LOG 20:38:45.976] Load(Assembly): EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/Plugins/_BuildManager
[LOG 20:38:45.976] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements\Plugins\_BuildManager.dll
[LOG 20:38:45.982] Load(Assembly): HumanStuff/Plugins/HumanStuff
[LOG 20:38:45.982] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\HumanStuff\Plugins\HumanStuff.dll
[LOG 20:38:46.020] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'RP-0' V1.0.0
[LOG 20:38:46.021] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssemblyDependency 'ModularFlightIntegrator' V1.0.0
[LOG 20:38:46.021] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssemblyDependency 'RealFuels' V12.7.0
[LOG 20:38:46.021] Load(Assembly): Kopernicus/Plugins/Kopernicus
[LOG 20:38:46.021] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Kopernicus\Plugins\Kopernicus.dll
[LOG 20:38:46.078] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'Kopernicus' V1.0.0
[LOG 20:38:46.078] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssemblyDependency 'Kopernicus.Parser' V1.0.0
[LOG 20:38:46.078] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssemblyDependency 'ModularFlightIntegrator' V1.0.0
[LOG 20:38:46.079] Load(Assembly): Kopernicus/Plugins/Kopernicus.Parser
[LOG 20:38:46.079] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Kopernicus\Plugins\Kopernicus.Parser.dll
[LOG 20:38:46.087] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'Kopernicus.Parser' V1.0.0
[LOG 20:38:46.087] Load(Assembly): ModularFlightIntegrator/ModularFlightIntegrator
[LOG 20:38:46.087] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ModularFlightIntegrator\ModularFlightIntegrator.dll
[LOG 20:38:46.110] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'ModularFlightIntegrator' V1.0.0
[LOG 20:38:46.110] Load(Assembly): scatterer/scatterer
[LOG 20:38:46.110] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\scatterer\scatterer.dll
[LOG 20:38:46.131] Load(Assembly): Squad/Plugins/KSPSteamCtrlr
[LOG 20:38:46.131] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Squad\Plugins\KSPSteamCtrlr.dll
[LOG 20:38:46.148] Load(Assembly): TextureReplacer/Plugins/TextureReplacer
[LOG 20:38:46.148] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TextureReplacer\Plugins\TextureReplacer.dll
[LOG 20:38:46.171] AssemblyLoader: Loading assemblies
[WRN 20:38:46.172] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'RP-0' has not met dependency 'RealFuels' V12.7.0
[WRN 20:38:46.172] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'RP-0' is missing 1 dependencies
[ERR 20:38:46.264] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: EVEManager, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

[ERR 20:38:46.264] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: EVEManager, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

[ERR 20:38:46.267] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: Utils, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

[ERR 20:38:46.267] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: Utils, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

[LOG 20:38:46.297] VesselModules: Found VesselModule of type AxisGroupsModule with order 999
[LOG 20:38:46.300] VesselModules: Found VesselModule of type FlightIntegrator with order 0
[LOG 20:38:46.304] VesselModules: Found VesselModule of type CommNetVessel with order 999
[LOG 20:38:46.309] VesselModules: Found VesselModule of type ModularFlightIntegrator with order 0
[LOG 20:38:46.310] VesselModules: Found 4 VesselModule types
[LOG 20:38:46.342] 

Environment Info
Win32NT 7FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF  Args: KSP_x64.exe 

Mod DLLs found:
Stock assembly: Assembly-CSharp v0.0.0.0
ModuleManager v4.1.4.0
Atmosphere v1.11.1.1
CelestialShadows v1.11.1.1
CityLights v1.11.1.1
EVEManager v1.11.1.1

Install was clean.

Edited by Relonsk

Ok,.. There is the error: @Relonsk

[LOG 20:38:45.982] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\HumanStuff\Plugins\HumanStuff.dll
[LOG 20:38:46.020] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'RP-0' V1.0.0
[LOG 20:38:46.021] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssemblyDependency 'ModularFlightIntegrator' V1.0.0
[LOG 20:38:46.021] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssemblyDependency 'RealFuels' V12.7.0

When I snippeted the code for edits (cause I'm a learning noob of a mod releaser, until I get the "full swing of it", honestly

It looks I missed a page  (or so) of edits in Visual basic (I found them, 

it should be: KAsemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'HumanStuff' V1.0.0 & KSPAssemblyDependency 'TextureReplacer' V4.*.* (or the 2nd one as nothing/deleted line, nothing shouldnt hurt it, I'll try that 1st) for the "current builds" <<< DONT TRY TO EDIT ANYTHING PLEASE

Ok so... go to your ksp install folder:

"GameData\HumanStuff\Plugins" THEN In that folder there is 1 file, a dll, THEN delete it (but not folder). THEN replace it with THIS ONE and test KSP (I didnt label them lol)

If not try to live with green heads for the moment (it wont hurt your saves or anything)... go I'm going to fix my mod, ASAP:

YOU CAN JUST DELETE DLL and the faces etc will work, just not the custom load screens (I'd take this option, you want faces/etc "more", not screens lol)

I will make the correct dll any push it to you personally and then to a, yet again new release, LMAO

Edited by Guest

WARNING:

GameData\HumanStuff\Plugins\HumanStuff.dll <--- is slightly mis made (it works circumstantially > that being with RP-1 (and there fore: RO/RSS and a handful more)

THIS IS NOT SUITABLE FOR THE "AVERAGE USER" (BUT FINE FOR RP-1 PLAYERS)

DELETE THAT DLL FILE (for now), I'M MAKING A NEW ONE...: "now"

NEW FILE WILL BE IN MASTER/GITHUB/SPACEDOCK: (VERY SOON)

WHEN I POST THE LINK TO THE FILE IN THIS TOPIC THREAD

FIXED DLL IS IN THIS LINK:

LINK-2-FIX

As dll effects nothing but some fancy internal stuff, it doesnt have a dependency, outside of standard must haves for "referances" for KSP from unity hub, at all, like 0/zero, ... so awesome. 

I will package new release before 9pm EST on the 2020-09-27. I will post when release is pushed.

@Relonsk YOUR A HERO!

You are, honestly

Edited by Guest

11 hours ago, Aazard said:

FIXED DLL IS IN THIS LINK:

LINK-2-FIX

As dll effects nothing but some fancy internal stuff, it doesnt have a dependency, outside of standard must haves for "referances" for KSP from unity hub, at all, like 0/zero, ... so awesome. 

I will package new release before 9pm EST on the 2020-09-27. I will post when release is pushed.

@Relonsk YOUR A HERO!

You are, honestly

Thank YOU, FOR the fix!

Edited by Relonsk

Thanks to the bug @Relonsk  found:

UPDATE:

v1.0.5.4 "Roll Program" is LIVE - LINK

as always delete older files until 1.1 release is "file structure stabilized" 

This version includes:

1.0.5.4 - "Freedom/Vostok One - Roll Program"

Removed old DLL, re-wrote as new DDL

Screen Changer not functions

NOTE: RP-0 screen changer will take priority

Note Fix: remane RP-0's "PluginData\Screens" folder to "Screens_old" 

SOURCE/DOWNLOAD: GitHub (Current v1.0.5.4)

Thanks to the bug @Relonsk  found:

UPDATE:

v1.1.1 "Freedom/Vostok One - Passing Karman Line""

ITS 100% STABLE AND & ITS LIVE - LINK

SUPER IMPORTANT:

In the "HumanStuff" folder, inside KSP's "GameData" folder, There is a zip "UNZIP_ME_IN_GAMEDATA", with another zip INSIDE OF IT

MAKE SURE to unzip BOTH zip folders: THE 2ND FOLDER unzipped should be COPIED TO KSP's "GameData" folder, LIKE IT WAS A SEPARATE MOD 

CKAN users can get "BigPack" EASY Workshop & extra textures here: LINK

From now on the mod will only be how too & texture/part additions, no more "base fixes" (we are STABLE! @ v1.1.1)

as always delete older files before the 1.1.x release NOW  "file structure stabilized" 

This version includes:

- Fixed small error in structure stopping splash screen

- same RP-0/RP-1 NOTE below

From 1.0.5.4:

Removed old DLL, re-wrote as new DDL

Screen Changer not functions

NOTE: RP-0 screen changer will take priority

Note Fix: remane RP-0's "PluginData\Screens" folder to "Screens_old" 

SOURCE/DOWNLOAD: GitHub (Current v1.1.1)

Next release is a texture quality improvement update!!! FINALLY!!!!!

- Going SkyBox (still 6K)/Reflections (now 512x512) both as HDR BC6h 

- Suits (updated) will all be 4K & Heads (Resize some) will all be 2k, BOTH as BC7

- Eyes will be 512x512 and DXT5-BC3

Edited by Guest