HumanStuff (Slightly More) Realistic Spacesuits, Heads & Staff For KSP v1.8.1

Hi guys!

I'm Back from working on another project.  Took alot longer than I thought, check out the game guide on steam if you like. Its currently the "de-facto" English language info source

I will look into visors fixes

Sooooo many updates... but my other project cleaned this 1 up alot

STAY TUNED!

• 2 weeks later...

.DDS files do not load so I just populated with my own pictures for the load screen. Is there a way to stop the pictures repeating? I have about 50 images but some still come up twice especially the logo?

Also is there any way of changing the splash screen once KSP loads? Removing the logo files had no effect so I assume its in the compiled file?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The content in this mod will be undergoing a software licensing revision by the end of day June 6th 2021. 
After this point Humanstuff and any related content will become unavailable, any all existing or new repositories will be purged/removed.
This will include github, spacedock, ckan and my private websites.

It has been a pleasure, but opinions beyond my control inside the RP1 community have sadly made me retire from playing KSP altogether.
Like many before me I am going, but I figured everyone deserved a thanks and good bye so....

Thanks & Goodbye:ph34r: (lurk mode engaged, forever)

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, Aazard said:

The content in this mod will be undergoing a software licensing revision by the end of day June 6th 2021. 
After this point Humanstuff and any related content will become unavailable, any all existing or new repositories will be purged/removed.
This will include github, spacedock, ckan and my private websites.

It has been a pleasure, but opinions beyond my control inside the RP1 community have sadly made me retire from playing KSP altogether.
Like many before me I am going, but I figured everyone deserved a thanks and good bye so....

Thanks & Goodbye:ph34r: (lurk mode engaged, forever)

This is quite sad and unexpected. Can you give more details on whats going on?
Im sorry that happened, I hope we can see more from you in the future <3 

3 hours ago, JustDark said:

This is quite sad and unexpected. Can you give more details on whats going on?
Im sorry that happened, I hope we can see more from you in the future <3 

(as the past posts here will attest too) I investigate and document things very "in depth" and I have a particular interest in "best overall pathing" in exiting the "pre-orbital era" in the mod RP1 (as its a slow and somewhat "starts just too early in history" > like pre-sound barrier breaking).
Sadly my investigations started to make public weaknesses in various parts of  of the of their contract system (which were mostly unthought of situations and edge cases), propellers & jet performance being somewhat not as the units represented should be. (I felt it should be addressed, like right away, as it affects the start of "game" and starts the building of new player "habits"....and most were not "minor", but were treated as such as they related to propeller/jet and rocket planes and/or contracts for them or "low flying" science on earth > most are being addressed now)

Not to run on on a personal matter, but you asked for the details:

My continued attempts to get interaction/discussion on the topic of "speed running", in the channel intended for it seemed to bother ppl. Finally The dev's stepped in and begain to refer to my designs and thoughts as "[..]cant stand anymore of your stupid[..]", as I had seemed to offend some core clique on their discord channel.

Seeing they just blanket banned me when I attempted to purge the content of mine that ppl were complaining over in the 1st place.
They have total control over my ability to communicate "live in real time" with other and to seek others opinins on if my methods are "gainful" (I often got, "oh thats hard or annoying to do....dont talk about it")

My project is directly related to theirs, the only "public form of protest" I have is to not co-operate, and revise all content I did create as "not for public consumption"... as why should their project benefit from 1000's of my man hours if I cant even attempt engagement in the most likly location of likeminded (as players) ppl  

Edited by Guest

Moderator requested to lock thread
all online content remove, locked or made private, moved to AGPLv3

Edited by Guest