Map "tools" stop working?

In the last month or so I have run into a problem when in map view. When starting the game everything works fine...I can double click Kerbin to focus on it, I can click the orbit of a craft to place a node, if a target is selected I can click on the closest approach markers and see my distance, etc. to the target and I can select other crafts by clicking on them. At some point, this all stops working...I can't do anything with the mouse clicks in map view, mousing over the "closest approach" markers for my target no longer gives me information...I have to restart the saved game from scratch to correct this...and it eventually repeats. The only mods I've added since this started occurring are shown below:

Mods01.jpg

Ignore KES date, that's just it's LOG file...KES has been installed for years. I had both Astrogator and Transfer Window Planner installed, so I deleted TWP as a possible conflicting mod...did not help.

Anybody else seeing this map view issue?

"Input locks" means that KSP thinks something is happening for which it needs to prevent the player from pressing keys. Therefore the game "locks the input" and you can no longer do anything. It normally does this during loading screens, for example, and then restores control to you when the scene has loaded. But sometimes, KSP may falsely believe that your input should be locked, or it fails to restore control.

To check if this is happening, go to the debug menu (Alt+F12) and look into the tab named "input locks". There should be a button to clear all current locks. Press it and see if it changes anything.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.