Sunlight intensity attenuation with distance - Ослабление интенсивности солнечного света с расстоянием

Does anyone know how to implement the attenuation of sunlight intensity with distance? Where can you edit the sun light source? Now, even if you fly very far from the native star, the light intensity does not change. I want to fix it. If there is a ready-made mod that does this, tell me. (English)

Кто-нибудь знает как реализовать ослабление интенсивности солнечного света с расстоянием? Где можно отредактировать источник света Солнца? Сейчас даже если улететь очень далеко от родной звезды, то интенсивность освещения не изменяется. Хочу это исправить. Если есть готовый мод делающий это - подскажите. (Русский)

Edited by Breuss
Add tags

On 9/13/2020 at 4:38 AM, Breuss said:

Does anyone know how to implement the attenuation of sunlight intensity with distance? Where can you edit the sun light source? Now, even if you fly very far from the native star, the light intensity does not change. I want to fix it. If there is a ready-made mod that does this, tell me. (English)

Кто-нибудь знает как реализовать ослабление интенсивности солнечного света с расстоянием? Где можно отредактировать источник света Солнца? Сейчас даже если улететь очень далеко от родной звезды, то интенсивность освещения не изменяется. Хочу это исправить. Если есть готовый мод делающий это - подскажите. (Русский)

@Breuss, This forum post will help.  To do this, I believe you will need Kopernicus.  You may want to download a planet pack that modifies the sun intensity to get a better understanding of the full code required to modify. (Grannus Expansion Pack is one that I know which does that in a file called Sun.cfg).

I've made an excel sheet that can help create the keys based on the tutorial above: Dropbox.

Edited by hemeac

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.