KSP crashes while loading vessel, or save, or entering a building

Hello, so my KSP crashes wkile doing the things in the title. The unity crash handler opens up and it closes. (it's unrelated, but sometimes when KSP crashes it crashes discord too) I mostly don't have conflicts in my mods, but TweakScale has a problem with tundra exploration. It's not a big problem, just some failed sanity checks. Below i'm gonna add the logs needed, and my pc specs.

Specs:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4160 CPU @ 3.60GHz (4)
RAM: 8151MB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (2007MB)

Logs: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Jv8fGKcFUImfNKnIdnXJwbmMd2_so5py?usp=sharing

(the logs are a folder, cuz there are two of them, the less detailed and the more detailed)

Edited by GHOSTBUT
forgot a thing

On 9/15/2020 at 6:49 AM, GHOSTBUT said:

Hello, so my KSP crashes wkile doing the things in the title.

In no particular order:
You have MiniAVC, it's broken and causes crashes.
North Kerbin Weaponry is throwing exceptions, I don't see a version marked as compatible with 1.10.x anywhere.
BDArmory is not compatible with 1.10.x either, though that may be limited to it's assetbundle, which is failing to load.
You have a huge number of errors loading models while something is trying to apply the "Stock_FullMetal" shader, I don't recognise that one but I'd hazard a guess it's TexturesUnlimited... Which is also not marked as compatible with 1.10.x.

ED, overlooked this in OP:

On 9/15/2020 at 6:49 AM, GHOSTBUT said:

it's unrelated, but sometimes when KSP crashes it crashes discord too

That's a pretty big coincidence to write off as "unrelated". If you're running a discord overlay (which will be hooking the graphics stack to draw on the game's window) that's the very first thing I'd disable.

Edited by steve_v

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, so thanks for the previous solution. it helped, but only for a while. Now, i have uninstalled all the broken mods (also some i didn't need), and installed new ones, compatible with 1.10.x (notably all of Near Future mods). The same issue persists, so i think it fits here. Also, if I add any parts from Stockalike Station Parts Expansion Redux the vessel crashes, but that's not the onlymod. Cryo engines also crash the crast (i think so)

Logs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/khmk89log53mipi/AACunnKCYxe6NgMf90mSs07ma?dl=0

Edited by GHOSTBUT
simple grammar mistake, also forgot one thing

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.