What's going on with those parts on my station ?

Nah. It's fine.

Sometime offset parts will cause problems if you have "self-interaction" turned on for that vessel. But in this case, I really doubt that you have it turned on in the first place (there is no reason to) and your part is not clipped into any other part -- it's just offset sideways a little. It may even fix itself the next time you load the game or the vessel.

9 minutes ago, Spricigo said:

A large modular station using weak junior docking ports as links?

The docking ports aren't the parts that have moved...

I'm  betting it's this one. Note the "acknowledged" status, which until informed to the contrary, I'm assuming means "Too hard, won't fix".

28 minutes ago, Spricigo said:

the adapters are close.

Flex at the weak docking nodes is likely the original cause of the displacement, but parts becoming permanently displaced is a bug that goes back to alpha.
The problem is more obvious when robotics are involved (and used to plague IR in a big way), but any joint that moves under physics forces has a chance to be permanently screwed up on game reload. Such accumulated displacement is a prime suspect for those mysterious "my perfectly fine ship/station explodes on load all of a sudden" reports that pop up from time to time too.

That report I linked is just the most recent, and the only one post bugtracker "cleanup". Amazing how all those old bugs go away when someone starts deleting things from the tracker...

KJRn might be worth a look, as it attempts to strengthen connections where they should be, rather than where they are. YMMV though, IME a (complex) craft infected with this bug is krakenbait forever more.

Edited by steve_v

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.